+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Onebutton
  • 1 Post By Onebutton

Thread: Cosmic Void Death Event Not working?

  1. #1
    Ascendant Onebutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,151

    Default Cosmic Void Death Event Not working?

    Hey all, I am working on the death part of the planar weapon and the zone event *Cosmic Void* has not been up for days. I have left a toon on just to check as well and have not seen it for at least 24 hours.

    Has this been disabled or just bad luck?

    Thanks!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

  2. #2
    Ascendant Onebutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    I have not seen this event spawn for 3 days. Death: Cosmic Void. Any dev able to check if its been turned off. Seems rather odd to not have this event spawn at least one time since patch?

    Thx
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

  3. #3
    Ascendant forbiddenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,805

    Default

    This event is kind of rare, but it is happening.

    This is the count of Cosmic Void events per day *game wide*, as observed by YARET:

    Code:
    | 2020-09-04 |        1 |
    | 2020-09-05 |        5 |
    | 2020-09-06 |        2 |
    | 2020-09-07 |        2 |
    | 2020-09-09 |        1 |
    | 2020-09-10 |        1 |
    | 2020-09-11 |        3 |
    | 2020-09-12 |        1 |

  4. #4
    Ascendant Onebutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    This event is kind of rare, but it is happening.

    This is the count of Cosmic Void events per day *game wide*, as observed by YARET:

    Code:
    | 2020-09-04 |        1 |
    | 2020-09-05 |        5 |
    | 2020-09-06 |        2 |
    | 2020-09-07 |        2 |
    | 2020-09-09 |        1 |
    | 2020-09-10 |        1 |
    | 2020-09-11 |        3 |
    | 2020-09-12 |        1 |
    I had a character logged in at all times on the 11th and 12th and not once did Cosmic Void event start. Not sure where that data is from, or perhaps i overlooked something. But i did try really hard to find it.. Let me just say it was super fun (the most fun i have ever had) tracking down 1 death invasion at a time - and getting one once every 15 min or so. So fun!!!!!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

  5. #5
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    Let me just say it was super fun (the most fun i have ever had) tracking down 1 death invasion at a time - and getting one once every 15 min or so. So fun!!!!!
    Did you try opening Death rifts where you could? They usually send out invasions after a while.

  6. #6
    Ascendant forbiddenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    I had a character logged in at all times on the 11th and 12th and not once did Cosmic Void event start. Not sure where that data is from, or perhaps i overlooked something. But i did try really hard to find it.. Let me just say it was super fun (the most fun i have ever had) tracking down 1 death invasion at a time - and getting one once every 15 min or so. So fun!!!!!
    It's from data collected from the official zone event API. I run YARET. And like I said, it's game wide, because I didn't see whether you were EU or NA.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts