+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hailol, Greybriar and Wolfsbane Are Down

Default Hailol, Greybriar and Wolfsbane Are Down

Hailol has been down since I logged on at 7:10am EDT.

My shard Wolfsbane just went down as we were beginning DRR and Greybriar is also greyed out on the shards list.

Feed the hamster please.

Thank you.
    "In the MMO Rift, the players are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The Defiants who travelled back in time and The Guardians who are The Vigil's Chosen. These are their stories." <Dun! Dun!>

Now those are up and everything else is down.

Gamigo seems to have trouble keeping the game operating.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Spittfyre72 View Post
    Now those are up and everything else is down.
    Lol, I just tried to log in after having one of those nights and yeah, the shard you were playing on blah blah blah... I hadda double check the date and time to make sure it wasn't possibly maint.

'Kinda saw it coming, though. 'Was running a few CAs last night and they were getting some weird lag and skips.

Time to place bets on which shards come up or go down next. :P

....and as I type DW gets added to the up list.

*rolls dice*

Default Also Deepwood down

My server is down again, after that, i was diconnected twice

Plane Touched

Default *sighs*

So for over 2 hours now, the shards have been up and down ... and not a single word from the people who are supposed to be keeping us informed.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by KaterinaAmaranth View Post
    So for over 2 hours now, the shards have been up and down ... and not a single word from the people who are supposed to be keeping us informed.
    Elariok did make a post on the Discord saying it's being looked into. It would be nice if the official forums were used for official communications, though. It's seriously unprofessional that the only place you can get up to date information about Rift is on a player operated forum hosted on a third party service.

All shards are experiencing rolling outages. Are the servers still located in California? Trying to log into a shard is like playing a game of whack a mole.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by MarginalSteve View Post
    Elariok did make a post on the Discord saying it's being looked into. It would be nice if the official forums were used for official communications, though. It's seriously unprofessional that the only place you can get up to date information about Rift is on a player operated forum hosted on a third party service.
    If they can take the time to comment on a player-run discord which is unofficial, then why can't they take the time to make a post on their own official forums? It's not like it's the middle of the night in Germany. More like mid-afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by MarginalSteve View Post
    THIS!

SO VERY MUCH THIS!!!

I do not have a Discord account and have no intention of ever making one. These Forums are my only source of information regarding what's happening with Rift and I do expect the wizards behind the curtain to use them to keep us (me) up to date on what's what and who's who with Rift. And I know that that is not asking too much.
    "In the MMO Rift, the players are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The Defiants who travelled back in time and The Guardians who are The Vigil's Chosen. These are their stories." <Dun! Dun!>

Telaran

Lol, until it's all up again don't even bother.

When a shard's down the rest are prone to lag and malfunctions like transports and mail not working, while at any time another shard could go down and typically they all get restarted before it's fixed for the time.

At the moment my shard's up but it took quite a bit before it loaded my toons for toon selection. Status shows 5 up and 2 down but that's been up and down like a yo-yo.

Why does this allways happen on my day off work

Soulwalker

Default Maintenance

ok how long do we have to wait this time? its just that I was going to login and buy the power pack

and its my Birthday today its just bloody typical
    Last edited by Stretch75; 09-08-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch75 View Post
    ok how long do we have to wait this time? its just that I was going to login and buy the power pack
    I see what you did there. Make them think you want to give them $ and the shards will be up so fast you'll want to buy even more stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast