+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Illegal? Gamingo remove dye buckets after purchase

Default Illegal? Gamingo remove dye buckets after purchase

I may be Wrong but according to european law once a transaction is complete its done, you cant run after the shopper and snatch what ever they bough out of thier hand so why could Gamigo take back what I have legally purchased.
    I wonder what the European trade comission would think of this?
    Hugs and Cookies

Shadowlander

A Swedish company that sells copmuters accidentaly had an 80% discount on a model, they have a clause that they can cancel orders before they are shipped. I don't know what the agreement we have with gamigo is, but usually when it comes to these things we own nothing, we rent it AT BEST and have forfeitet all such rights the moment we clicked "I agree"

Quote Originally Posted by lilacia View Post
    I wonder what the European trade comission would think of this?
    Nothing. You have given them permission to do this when you accepted the Terms Of Use for Rift. Go read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Also all the dyes previously bought with credit before the limited time sale dye bucket failure were removed with the 'fix' of their mistake.

Bye bye credits spent one dye unit at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Bye bye credits spent one dye unit at the time.
    Maaaaaybe you should go read the announcement...

Quote Originally Posted by Elariok View Post
    If you lost a Dye you previously owned, please contact support.
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are

The most effort after a mistake like this seems to not be fixing the issue but sharing the memo that there are always ways to restore unlocks.
    The people who didn't spend their time posting some pointless rants but rather kept up to date on what's going on actually have their stuff restored for a long while now.

Duno what all this pseudo talk is all about.
    Last edited by Shas; 08-28-2020 at 08:52 AM.

I have spent many credits on dyes that I no longer have. Rift has lost another whale spender! I move to leech mode now.
    Last edited by BigBeaver; 08-28-2020 at 08:55 AM.
    Basna

Well whoopie. I hope they dont expect us to go one by one on the dyes we had bought, cause it's 6 years worth of playing, the most notorious we will remember (such as the crimsons, the golds and the exceptionnally black/white) but there will be some loss.
    Last edited by Amielle; 08-28-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Again:

Many people literaly have their dyes restored by now.

If you clicked the silver, take some initiative. All it takes is your account email. Someone will sit down and restore your dyes based on your transaction history.
    What else do you want.
    Last edited by Shas; 08-28-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Well whoopie. I hope they dont expect us to go one by one on the dyes we had bought, cause it's 6 years worth of playing, the most notorious we will remember (such as the crimsons, the golds and the exceptionnally black/white) but there will be some loss.
    Exactly the purple nightmare is all I remember. I been spending between 20-60 a month on rift. I will be free to play for now on. Very bad customer service taking all dyes away or even the packs bought for 1 silver, They lost nothing if they allowed people to keep them. For those they pissed off, how many will no longer monetarily support the game, they lost so much more over allowing the sale to stay for those that got the dyes. My patron is up in 14 days and the last of any money spent was today.
    Basna

You do not need to provide them with any kind of list from your account history, just contact support, tell them you have dyes missing and they will do the rest

in answer yes I have read, dont need to "go read it", I was just wondering if it was legal in the eyes of trade law.
    Hugs and Cookies

ha ha customer suport, sorry but it is a joke, so i will have to wait a week or 2 to get them back if they dont loose the ticket, give me a non relevent cookie cutter reply or can be bothered to help that is.and before im flamed I am entitled to be angry about bad service and so is everyone else
    Hugs and Cookies

The support ticket system will not load when clicking on "Contact Game Master" in game and so I cannot protest at the fact I have lost dyes I have purchased individually and the celestial dye pack that I was gifted earlier in the year.

Devs/CS support....if anyone sees this then this is seriously weak sauce. You say to contact but there is no legitimate way to do that. You have stripped all of this blanket style without any notification in game and if this forum is not viewed then a ton of people will have no idea what has happened or how to rectify it.

I have often seen complaints about the awful communication and in this case I am one of those complaining both for the people who won't know what has happened and also for you causing a problem that we are obliged to contact you to fix?? I can't tell you how many years I have had some of those colours, I can't remember which ones I bought and which ones were in the other pack but I am going to be expected to remember this and contact you to fix your error??? Again....weak sauce Gamigo...very weak.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacia View Post
    in answer yes I have read, dont need to "go read it", I was just wondering if it was legal in the eyes of trade law.
    If you have read it, you know the answer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast