+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Onebutton
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel

Thread: Summerfest Phase 1 quest ended - all quests removed. WTF?

Default Summerfest Phase 1 quest ended - all quests removed. WTF?

So, I heard about this bug or w/e you wish to call this FAIL! Just happened to me. What is this fix, if any? I couldn't quite find a forum post about this.

I was working on the dendrome quest and just as I reached the top of one of the dance parties, I received a system message that Summerfest Phase 1 quests have been abandoned (yellow text) and all my quests and all my items for capturing those bugs were removed from my quest log? So yea, all these YELLOW system messages popped on my screen and removed every single quest i had. It said basically the Scavenger quest phase 1 has ended therefore all your quests have been removed. Like seriously, wtf?

Everything is gone. What is the fix? How is this even possible to have a failure like this?

Not quite sure how to link a screenshot yet, so let me know if you require one.

Here is a link to the screenshot, no clue how to embed it here, but i dont care enough right now lol
    https://imgur.com/a/CLdUWC1

http://https://imgur.com/a/CLdUWC1.jpg

Thanks!
    Last edited by Onebutton; 07-17-2020 at 11:26 AM.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    What is the fix? How is this even possible to have a failure like this?
    To be quite honest: The fix is to not play. Sadly.

How is it possible? We all know the answer to this one and it is, once again sadly, Gamigo in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    no clue how to embed it here
    Using the Copy Link button on imgur, simply add .jpg to the link

Last edited by Ambrodel; 07-17-2020 at 07:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

The fix for me was to go back and pick up quests again. It remembered those I had completed and I was able to complete everything in phase one.

+ Reply to Thread