+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: To Gamigo devs.please try make deal with most quality game company "Activsion"

Quote Originally Posted by Omerr View Post
    Majority is thinking same way like you do but we raise our concerns too many times on forum they didnt even care what we said or shared. We give them good feedback and explain too many stuff happening in game, but what they did was completely ignored the facts and still focusing on monetisation non stop.

A player named ''Aileen'' offered them at least 7.5 million but they insta refused and said we will create good stuff for Rift yet what we have is still empty promises, false advertisement.

We all want Rift success like the way used to be but for that ''investment'' is a key factor. But gamigo is not doing that like 1.5 years so you thinking to same with majority and want them to sell their Game or IP to company like activision thats a good idea on paper but I dont even think Activision will bother with old game like Rift. They have so many subordinate companies creating games for them.

In short you are right on many point but yet there is nothing we can do.
    omg this guy "Alieen" offered 7,5 mil euro?! they refused?! really?! jesus.
    I thunk start understand them like they think.." not need,we can do it alone,not need to make deal with onether game studio or try to inv more so great gamer artists,programmers,but with so slow time,not like you espect" ********.THEY MUST UNDERSTAND VERY WELL,FROM US THEY EARN MONEY.They never forget that,we want that!

That why i again remind to a high part of this player base to start make out them again!!
    And if they really again refuse to make deal with other game studio or for an example "Activsion"..not words for such peoples.WE CANT WAIT over 2 years for new expansion,
    THEY CANT UNDERSTAND THEY LOSE MORE PLAYERS, MORE MONEY! WE WANT RIFT SERVER BE HIHG POPULATED,THE GAME CAN BE COMPETITION Of Blizzard World of WarCraft and there is over 1515151 MMO RPG games in this brutal game industry!.
    They cant survive like that!!
    Actvision so great game company and his all parnes are so good example for that!!And his game marketing now is great!.
    They know perfect this game industry has brutal competition,that why they decide to work so hard for so great CoD content PC and mobile version.
    Gamigo developers,must understand that so well!.
    I know very well,that why so many others gamers,peoples rate me for so crazy people.They rate your own realist man thinking for 100% currect ,and his fate is maybe gone,Indeed this one huge problem of our humankind!
    They must understand,if you they are 100 % right and not have proofs,such peoples ,do not rate himself for much more good peoples and smart!.If they was much more smart ,then they will not rate me for sick,so crazy man!.That not mean you are much more high inttellected,smart peoples than me!.
    Last edited by Dairdis; 06-29-2020 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairdis View Post
    omg this guy "Alieen" offered 7,5 mil euro?! they refused?! really?! jesus.
    I thunk start understand them like they think.." not need,we can do it alone,not need to make deal with onether game studio or try to inv more so great gamer artists,programmers,but with so slow time,not like you espect" ********.THEY MUST UNDERSTAND VERY WELL,FROM US THEY EARN MONEY.They never forget that,we want that!

That why i again remind to a high part of this player base to start make out them again!!
    And if they really again refuse to make deal with other game studio or for an example "Activsion"..not words for such peoples.WE CANT WAIT over 2 years for new expansion,
    THEY CANT UNDERSTAND THEY LOSE MORE PLAYERS, MORE MONEY! WE WANT RIFT SERVER BE HIHG POPULATED,THE GAME CAN BE COMPETITION Of Blizzard World of WarCraft and there is over 1515151 MMO RPG games in this brutal game industry!.
    They cant survive like that!!
    Actvision so great game company and his all parnes are so good example for that!!And his game marketing now is great!.
    They know perfect this game industry has brutal competition,that why they decide to work so hard for so great CoD content PC and mobile version.
    Gamigo developers,must understand that so well!.
    I know very well,that why so many others gamers,peoples rate me for so crazy people.They rate your own realist man thinking for 100% currect ,and his fate is maybe gone,Indeed this one huge problem of our humankind!
    They must understand,if you they are 100 % right and not have proofs,such peoples ,do not rate himself for much more good peoples and smart!.If they was much more smart ,then they will not rate me for sick,so crazy man!.That not mean you are much more high inttellected,smart peoples than me!.

I dont think any company since acquisition offered them money to take Rift IP only in game player offered them good money and he was thinking to make the game Open Sources that means if you know how to develop stuff etc you can add in game like Bosses, Zone and many more but they refused as I said. If you have connection with Activision you can just tell them tho other than that you cant do anything.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

i don't know the euro conversion rate but 7.5 million sounds low ... i think i remember reading that they bought it for closer to 10 million US or something ... besides no game company would take players offer to buy seriously . games simply aint bought and sold that way. not to mention if anyone did decide to pull off a rift 2, it wont be done if they don't even have rift 1 (due to rights , logos and all sorts of stuff that i have no clue about but would imagine a layer would have no problem spelling it out) it may be possible that it is in the hands of someone that deals with graveyard games for a good reason, i mean lets be honest, the last thing i would do is tell us about rift 2 cuz we are very good at picking things apart in a destructive fashion. the game would be DOA before it was even released ... plus the value of rift would be way higher now anyways. gamigo does make something yearly on rift now, last reports said 5% of there revenue comes from rift i think is was? so someone at this point would have to pay them what they paid for it PLUS what there losing each year going forward cuz gamigo don't have to sell, they can keep it in there graveyard for all eternity if needed cuz they have other sources of revenue ... trion was in a much different boat. troin did not have anymore money and the game wasn't bringing in enough to satisfy the board of investors at the time so trion had to take a hit when they sold it (or pass it off to someone for safe keeping maybe?). gamigo don't need to take a hit tho ...
    Last edited by Merlin666; 06-29-2020 at 12:29 PM.
    ->Lyie@hailol ->Morelyes@wolfsbane ->Sourdiesel@wolfsbane ->Morrely@faeblight
    -> for free Vox mount, get any toon in trove to level 20 ...
    -> other stuff -- https://www.freegamekeys.com/rift/ and https://na.alienwarearena.com
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

Plane Touched

Dairdis,

I can see that English isn't your first language, as what you post is always very difficult to read, with numerous typos and garbled syntax. Please use Google Translate, if you use that, then paste the result in your forums posts, I think you'll end up with a much easier to read result, and you'll get better feedback from the rest of the players, too!

I will add that after reading the other commenters to the thread to understand your overall point, that getting Gamigo to do anything different than it already is, is futile. Maybe some company would approach them to buy Rift, but absolutely nothing else will work. And I doubt that will happen since it'd probably be a lot cheaper just to develop their own independent IP and pay Gamigo nothing. I know you want Rift to succeed, but the time when that was possible is long gone. Trion killed Rift.
    Last edited by Videssian; 06-29-2020 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Videssian View Post
    Dairdis,

I can see that English isn't your first language, as what you post is always very difficult to read, with numerous typos and garbled syntax. Please use Google Translate, if you use that, then paste the result in your forums posts, I think you'll end up with a much easier to read result, and you'll get better feedback from the rest of the players, too!
    And you know there is a Private Message-option?
    Last edited by Shas; 06-29-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    And you know there is a Private Message-option?
    In the Rift Forums? Actually, I didn't.

Dairdis,

I will add that after reading the other commenters to the thread to understand your overall point, that getting Gamigo to do anything different than it already is, is futile. Maybe some company would approach them to buy Rift, but absolutely nothing else will work. And I doubt that will happen since it'd probably be a lot cheaper just to develop their own independent IP and pay Gamigo nothing. I know you want Rift to succeed, but the time when that was possible is long gone. Trion killed Rift.
    ok,i will use google translate,i know this is so important.

come oon,man..i know very well inside you,still exist fate.
    I know perfect this topic is discussed over 1000 times to from 2.3 years past time.
    Im such man,who never surrender so easy(im the real warrior) ,i "fight" so hard for my goal.
    Maybe i can change something in RIFT future,but not alone, that why i again remind to many RIFT peoples( players) that.to start "shout" often in his forum and with to be often active.

I play so many different games, i often i send feedbacks to game developers and proposals,for an example is Blizzard team of " Heroes of The Storm".

That why loocking for your support.I did try out already in game chat to "challenge" thinking and decisions of this current so nice RIFT player base.
    Last edited by Dairdis; 06-29-2020 at 03:22 PM.

In the Rift Forums? Actually, I didn't.
    Click his name. Watch out for a limited max message storage.

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin666 View Post
    i don't know the euro conversion rate but 7.5 million sounds low ... i think i remember reading that they bought it for closer to 10 million US or something ... besides no game company would take players offer to buy seriously . games simply aint bought and sold that way. not to mention if anyone did decide to pull off a rift 2, it wont be done if they don't even have rift 1 (due to rights , logos and all sorts of stuff that i have no clue about but would imagine a layer would have no problem spelling it out) it may be possible that it is in the hands of someone that deals with graveyard games for a good reason, i mean lets be honest, the last thing i would do is tell us about rift 2 cuz we are very good at picking things apart in a destructive fashion. the game would be DOA before it was even released ... plus the value of rift would be way higher now anyways. gamigo does make something yearly on rift now, last reports said 5% of there revenue comes from rift i think is was? so someone at this point would have to pay them what they paid for it PLUS what there losing each year going forward cuz gamigo don't have to sell, they can keep it in there graveyard for all eternity if needed cuz they have other sources of revenue ... trion was in a much different boat. troin did not have anymore money and the game wasn't bringing in enough to satisfy the board of investors at the time so trion had to take a hit when they sold it (or pass it off to someone for safe keeping maybe?). gamigo don't need to take a hit tho ...
    I once offered 7.6 billion for wow, Blizzard turned me down, true story.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dairdis View Post
    ...work together with Activison...
    HOLY $#!+. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. And I just got back from vacation! Thank you for this funny!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2