+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Pass Season 4 - Feedback!

Telaran

Default one odd thing

I noticed today at the start of the new week we have the weekly Anomaly tamer quest to complete 20 BP quests. I completed 5 mission today and my weekly said I had done 10. while I am not exactly complaining, I enjoy doing the quests and don't want to get rushed thru bp I did buy the $9.99 BP for the extra rewards. My hubby also bought the $9.99 BP and is not getting double credit for quests done...we are a bit confused.

Soulwalker

Default A Knightly Treasure Bug

Even though I have collected A Knight's Tour book and have successfully completed the puzzle before, I am now unable to interact with it. Even reading the book next to the encircled knight piece results in a hover-over msg of "You need the knowledge of A Knight's Tour to move the knight.

are you trying to click on the large knight in the centre or one of the 8 smaller knights in the circle?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    are you trying to click on the large knight in the centre or one of the 8 smaller knights in the circle?
    I've tried the center one, the smaller ones don't react.

the central knight is never clickable and will always say that phrase in mouseover.
    when you first start the puzzle only the bottom left smaller knights will be clickable, did you try these?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    the central knight is never clickable and will always say that phrase in mouseover.
    when you first start the puzzle only the bottom left smaller knights will be clickable, did you try these?
    Yes, I had tried all of them, but none was active. Today, however, everything worked normally. Thanks for your help!

_ What things do you like or are you looking forward to for this season?
    - Which improvements would be fitting?
    - Which rewards are you looking forward to claim?
    - What would you like to see in future seasons? What would you like to not see in future seasons?

I've replied to the questions before...

In addition..

When things go wrong with login issues in the last days of an(y) world/BP event, some preparation would be fine..

Perhaps it would be wise to create some kind of compensation bags..
    Standard, so in case things happen, they can be given out fast..

Say.. for world events : 1 upto 3 of the weekly quest -currency + 1 upto 3k of the daily currency.. Numbers can always be adjusted/based on the specific worldevent.

Say for BP : 2 BP levels

Only available to those affected by the login issues and with a limited time to claim (to prevent saving up)

For any BP event.. There is the last weekly reset of the quests on wednesday, while the BP ends on Thursday..
    That's 2 days of quests.. The " 20 BP quests '' weekly quest should NOT be in the rotation for the weeklies, since this is an impossible quest to do.

The arguement, that players can shuffle this quest is not a real arguement, since that would be a forced shuffle, not a choice.. And could leave people with 2 undesired quests..
    Last edited by Aranka; 08-16-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Soulwalker

Default BP Rewards

- What would you like to see in future seasons? What would you like to not see in future seasons?[/I]

I'm strictly a PVE player, so warfront and pvp missions do nothing for me. It'd be nice if I could have a global setting to replace such missions with others.

For rewards, I bet if there were Legion Datagram BP rewards for completing some levels , you'd get a lot more people buy in. ;-)

Rift Disciple

What do I like:
    1. It gets players hopping around doing different things.
    2. Credits as rewards.
    That's it. That's all I like about BP.

What don't I like:
    1. Dimension items as rewards. You've even ruined Stan's Lure with them. The game is full of dim drops, dim minion missions and dim items for sale in the Rift Store. The ones in BP aren't much different from what's already in the game. There are some players who are extremely talented and enjoy making amazing dims. SOME players. They are not the majority as far as I can tell.
    2. Warfronts that can't be shuffled away. They literally lock out anyone under level 65.
    3. Less-than-original or downright ugly cosmetic rewards.
    4. Quests that can't be done solo but not enough players are given the same quest to be able to find others to group with. In the first week or so of BP chat is filled with players looking for others to join and I've seen players looking for hours to do the same quest.
    5. Complete 20 BP quests? Seriously? At least put something interesting to do in that slot. As it is now it's an auto-complete with not enough time to do it.
    6. Pick up/put down dim items. If you want the game to appear like it has some players in it do you really want us sitting alone in a dim putting 200 items down for no reason? Do you think we'll bring it up as a fun thing to do when we're with our friends so they start playing? These quests are very annoying.

What I'd like to see:
    1. Fix the myriad problems in the game already. Make it a game I want to tell people about again.
    2. Settle the tickets quickly. Don't make us wait months for a resolution to a problem or ignore it completely. I'd rather be able to say I had a problem but they addressed it quickly than be ignored, even if it's not in my favor. An automated email response is not addressing the problems. This is with BP as well as the rest of the game.
    3. Get rid of the dim items or include one that is unique to the theme of the current BP - a statue or wall mural or even some kind of interactive dim item. Something like this could appeal to a lot of players who don't usually go for dims and should certainly attract dimensioneers.
    4. Don't change point value of quests when shuffled. I've shuffled quests I didn't particularly like only to have the replacement quest only give 1/3 the point value.
    5. Unlock quest types. Give us more options in the shuffle. I've wasted shuffles trying to get rid of pvp quests before finding out they wouldn't go away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3