+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Pass Season 4 - Feedback!

What I want to see in future BP's? MORE TIME!!
    Squeezing in more BP's with less time is just going to burn people out, but since it seems like you are just trying to squeeze the last drops of cash from Rift, well there ya go.
    I will not be purchasing another battle pass, unless I can get to BP lvl 30, because once I buy the damn thing it becomes a chore to complete it and is less fun. I found BP 1 & 2 fun because I could just do the quests that were not chores to me and still complete lvl 30. Due to the XP and time changes for BP3, I did buy it once the xp bonuses were enabled, but it was alot less fun than 1 and 2 and I do not want to repeat the experience.

Telaran

I bought every level with credits and collected the rewards. I didn't receive the personal banker from level 30 though. I claimed it but I have no option to use it or any mail with it attached.

Shadowlander

Default Battle Pass alone

The person I usually played with is no longer playing.
    I would like to see more BP that can be done alone.

ps How can I use Scotty's Sheeping Wand on myself?

Quote Originally Posted by quatrain View Post
    The person I usually played with is no longer playing.
    I would like to see more BP that can be done alone.

ps How can I use Scotty's Sheeping Wand on myself?
    you dont need to, just use an item that transmogrifies you

Shadowlander

Default polymorph

How do I polymorph myself? lol

there are many items in game that do this, including cheevo rewards, shop bought items, crafted and bought food, etc etc.

---------------------
    Form of the Antiquarian (reward for 200 artifact sets) works.

Crystalline Scale (Turns you into a dino) does work.
    The three polymorph cakes crafted by survivalists work (Wispy Whipped Pastry, Cake of the Fae and Zombie Molded Pudding)
    The ‘stress ball’ item from the Draumheim questline works.

The food purchased/looted during the world events that transmorg you will also work.

Architect Carapace, looted from architects in Ashora, works.

Transnogsrifier (from unstable artifact set) works.

Electrostatic Transmogrifier (From Ardent Domain puzzle) works.

The daily sometimes given in Vostigar Peaks that gives you a ‘disguise’ also works for this quest.

---------------------
    you can find more info about battle pass quests on the cadrift.net guide.

my weekly Anomaly Tamer BP quest has bugged out on me, resetting to 1/20 when it should be around 15/20

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._BP_weekly.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Rift Disciple

"Sheepish Concoction" is one you use on yourself. It's a crafted item that turns you into a sheep. You'll be a slightly bigger sheep than the ones that got sheeped with the wand.
    Last edited by arachyd; 06-21-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elariok View Post
    - What things do you like or are you looking forward to for this season?
    Not forcing people into specific warfronts is a nice change. Aside from that I was looking forward to the crown, including the previous passes crown being implemented only to be met with a lot of disappointment as I mentioned in my previous post.

- Which improvements would be fitting?
    - Putting crowns back into the battle passes going forward. There's no reason to charge more money or force people to spend the credits they earn on the pass for them because that's likely what will happen since you didn't put in an alternative way to obtain them.

- I would prefer to see more useful boosts in place of skill spheres. It's helpful for a newer player, but they're going to get quite a few of those already and depending on how much they plan on playing, they may or may not have any use for them if they don't train/lvl every tradeskill whether it's across 1 character or multiple. Token, Exp and Notoriety vials are far more useful for everyone at any given time.

- Limiting to some extent the amount of level skips you can buy a day/week. Although I think ideally as others have suggested, allowing them to go active only in the last 1-2 weeks of the pass would be nice so that people who are coming into late, but still want the rewards have the option to at least pay their way to get them. This still incentivizes people to go out into the world and do all of the activities + allows shard first racers to do that as well.

- On that same note. Do not allow anyone who buys their way to level 30 to have any shard firsts.

Reskins and Wings
    So I think it's important that while reskins are okay, they should at least be different enough from one another. Something that I immediately noticed with the earth pass is that it mostly just uses a recolor of the water pass items with barely any variation. Throwing in some rocks would've be nice. Even an elemental mages prismatic armor has some better variation between element switches.

On that same note. Pleas brighten up the mount wings you get from the pass. Every other set of wings is much bright, but the earth ones are too transparent by comparison. A lot of people will only want to use the mount over the wardrobe and not being able to see them well is a problem.

The Wardrobe wings disappear when you take out a ranged weapon in and out of combat. That's not going to make a lot of any of the rogues that like them happy.

- What would you like to see in future seasons? What would you like to not see in future seasons?
    I don't want your superiors giving stuff to players only to take them away later and add another price point on it. Most people understand there needs to be monetization, but a precedent was already set in this regard to the first 2 passes and there was an expectation there for the passes that did/will follow.

Aside from that which is probably one of the most important ones, just a lot of the changes that others have suggested as well.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 06-21-2020 at 09:06 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Shadowlander

Default BP usless

the bp season 3 and 4 are without interest do you think that the majority of the players are attracted by dimensional object that he throws in spades and in addition to that there is nothing exclusive and is elsewhere beautiful scam of your go!!!
    Last edited by allatout; 06-22-2020 at 06:26 AM.

The thing is what bothering some people buys when they release it and insta regret after what they get. Ofc its going to be like re-skin wing and other stuff what you expect from them tho. Rewards are joke only dimension fluffy items which majority doesnt care. BP 1 and 2 was great BP 3 was okayish but BP 4 is literally bad. I dont even want to talk about that wing....

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Omerr View Post
    The thing is what bothering some people buys when they release it and insta regret after what they get. Ofc its going to be like re-skin wing and other stuff what you expect from them tho. Rewards are joke only dimension fluffy items which majority doesnt care. BP 1 and 2 was great BP 3 was okayish but BP 4 is literally bad. I dont even want to talk about that wing....
    the bp 4 is a true copy of the bp3 all as will be the bp 5 6 7 that they installed in advance in short it does not bode well for the bp

This seems very similar to BP3.

I found again way to many DIM items, which I don't care about at all. I do realize there are some great DIM players in Rift who spend a lot of time and perhaps that is good for them, but for me, its complete junk. Destroyed or AH for all of them. Very sad gifts.

I think the 100K exp and 20K exp packs should be a single one-time purchase and not allow people to complete the entire thing with credits. This will require people to actually do the quests and thus allow more groups and activities going in Rift, which is sorely needed!

Oh yea, did i mention TOO MANY dim items?
    Did i?

Ok
    1. add in TWO mounts, one for level 15 and one for level 30. might spice things up?
    2. add in experience vials.
    3. I would actually change the weekly 10k reward to a 20K reward for completing 20 quests and you can choose between PVP or PVE. This way people don't have to do one or the other, EVER? So yea, no PVP sounds wonderful.
    4. add in a NEW random artifact you have never collected.
    5. add in a NEW minion you have never collected.

Cool
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Rares are a pain to find everywhere but VP. I think since rares are in all zones, they should be marked on the map like the rares in VP.
    Basna

Rares aren't that hard to find.. shard hopping helps a lot.. Just the EU players are scr*wd with only 4 shards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast