+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Zornar
  • 1 Post By wongun
  • 1 Post By simpa1988

Thread: Thelori-iskzah <Crabs' Revenge>

Rift Chaser

Default Thelori-iskzah <Crabs' Revenge>

"Thelori-iskzah <Crabs' Revenge> ... is here to revenge all Telarian crabs killed by the ascended!"

That made me laugh. Just think how mad he would be if the BP quests to kill crabs actually worked.

Soulwalker

Default crab boss

Nobody even talks about them, much less tries to find one.Who wants to go to an out of the way area and search for critters for hours to spawn a boss that prolly can't be killed. Waste of dev resource.

The bosses and the reward system they are working on seems good.
    But i believe its wrong the way they implemented it.
    Bosses should be up after a certain event on a zone. Or spawn a specific time every day.
    I havent managed to kill any of them yet. I guess many ppl havent also. People also will get bored of it very soon if everytime you have to kill thousands of critters.

I'm already there with the boredom. I have literally wasted more than 16 total hours on the spider alone. Have yet to get that one. But I did get the squirrel twice on day one within the first 12 hours along with the squirrel pet and have gotten the crab twice - once when the Devs killed it when it "accidently" went live and again last night. Even got the crab pet.

I agree with simpa1988. I will not waste another second searching for and killing critters to help spawn one of these "busy" things. But I will happily help kill them if there's a competent group I can get into.
    If you're feeling down maybe one of these links will cheer you up. Only one way to know for certain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noneMROp_E8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdtm1Ezu3ro

Or at least lower the requirements to spawn them.
    Now its around 3k-4k critters right? Its insane.

+ Reply to Thread