+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Is the end of real CS support now?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Scubah View Post
    Shouldn't matter IMO. Monday just ended, putting it at 4 days unanswered. It's for the best honestly. I shouldn't let my nostalgia and prior love of this game drag me back to it in its current state. I never even saw the last expansion but maybe some other time.

I purchased FFXVI and will be spending my time there.
    It may be your opinion that someone should be available to serve you on the weekend, but, since it's not common for people to work on the weekends, it does in fact matter what day it is. Getting an instant customer support answer on the weekend is not a realistic expectation for a game in maintenance mode like Rift, so if that's a dealbreaker for you, you should look elsewhere.

Telaran

My E-mail is now updated and I should now be able to access my account. Took 5 days with 2 days on the weekend. Could have been worse.

I won't be playing though. I'm thoroughly involved with my new FFXVI account and my only character on Rift is a 65 Cleric. Sadly cleric is not in a good place for healing.

Plane Walker

My E-mail is now updated and I should now be able to access my account. Took 5 days with 2 days on the weekend. Could have been worse.

I won't be playing though. I'm thoroughly involved with my new FFXVI account and my only character on Rift is a 65 Cleric. Sadly cleric is not in a good place for healing.
    For a moment I thought you were serious about having blatantly wasted support's time like that, but then I remembered it's April Fool's Day.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by TigerhawkT3 View Post
    For a moment I thought you were serious about having blatantly wasted support's time like that, but then I remembered it's April Fool's Day.
    If it makes you feel better I logged in for an hour and reset up my healing keybinds. But yes my interested waned quicky. You could say I wasted supports time. I don't give a damn.

I will say that FFXVI is pretty fun and has a healthy player base. I don't regret my decision to invest my time into it instead of Rift. Got a conjuror to lvl 20 so far. I really needed to play something that wasn't WoW. WoW is still a good game but even though it's getting old not much can compete with it.

Plane Walker

If it makes you feel better I logged in for an hour and reset up my healing keybinds. But yes my interested waned quicky. You could say I wasted supports time. I don't give a damn.

I will say that FFXVI is pretty fun and has a healthy player base. I don't regret my decision to invest my time into it instead of Rift. Got a conjuror to lvl 20 so far. I really needed to play something that wasn't WoW. WoW is still a good game but even though it's getting old not much can compete with it.
    Bro, it's not 4/1 anymore. You can stop with the joke. I mean, I'm glad that you didn't actually waste support's time, delay everyone else's tickets, and make Gamigo less likely to invest in support in the future, but what little humor there was is gone by now.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by TigerhawkT3 View Post
    Bro, it's not 4/1 anymore. You can stop with the joke. I mean, I'm glad that you didn't actually waste support's time, delay everyone else's tickets, and make Gamigo less likely to invest in support in the future, but what little humor there was is gone by now.
    My God you are an ***. Sure, I got y'all good. I would be far to ashamed to admit to using a few minutes of supports time to recover my account information.

It would be far to tragic if I delayed support a few minutes. And of course they watch the forums so closely and will adjust their entire support system because of my personal posts. It would be nice to know I have so much influence but if course I don't and it was all a joke. Ha. Ya know what fu ck you. You can report this post and waste your supports precious time. I'm done with you and this forum.
    Last edited by Scubah; 04-02-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Ascendant

My God you are an ***. Sure, I got y'all good. I would be far to ashamed to admit to using a few minutes of supports time to recover my account information.

It would be far to tragic if I delayed support a few minutes. And of course they watch the forums so closely and will adjust their entire support system because of my personal posts. It would be nice to know I have so much influence but if course I don't and it was all a joke. Ha. Ya know what fu ck you. You can report this post and waste your supports precious time. I'm done with you and this forum.
    Id rather he didnt report it and we all wait to see how long it takes, if ever, for someone to remove it. This is our true entertainment now. Forum pvp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2