+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DRR Egg Phase - Anyone know the Kalert for reactive?

Default DRR Egg Phase - Anyone know the Kalert for reactive?

Hey all,

Just curious if anyone has a Kalert or something to track who has the reactive on the EGG Final Phase. I have tried to view it on raid frames with no luck.. everyone I have spoken to actually gets its wrong in raid as well.

I believe it is like Pulsar Beam or something? Any help appreciated. Just want to be able to do call outs. Tired of seeing the EGG get to 20 stacks

Thanks!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Shield of Telara

Edit your layout & make sure that "reactive" is turned on and not hidden by anything else in your UI. If you can see other reactive abilities, then it's wherever you out them on your UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Leocadia View Post
    Edit your layout & make sure that "reactive" is turned on and not hidden by anything else in your UI. If you can see other reactive abilities, then it's wherever you out them on your UI.
    This is not at all what i was asking about. My reactive is fine if it is cast on me. I want to know if you can check on who it is cast on in the full raid thx
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Shield of Telara

Oh I see, I misunderstood. Good question though....

+ Reply to Thread