+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Rift is dying...

Default Rift is dying...

the reasons are- we have no team to develope anything. - we have lost our player base.- we can not bring new players in. - we are riding on the coat tails of what we have left.

When and if this company makes a sound choice to choose that this game needs attention then maybe we will be able to venture on. I hate WoW , and it is built around hate, trust me, because everyone is out for themselves. When a gaming company can do better than that, it means major changes, major devlopement. I dont need to spell to see that this game will be shut down in a year from now if not sooner. If people want to help you have to advertise the game.

that is all
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Rift is already dead not dying. EU is literal ghost town I dont know about NA. Same people, same faces, same stuff why should people stick up with this game when others are throwing tons of stuff.

People's are willing to pay when they see something fresh or at least challenging. Right now Rift in a state no one can recover. Servers are still not stable, tons of bug still going on Hotfixes are crashing servers imagine how bad it is.

This game need serious investment first of all without invest you cant see returning playerbase. Players are coming they are queing for stuff waiting like hours and after they are thinking that is a dead game and they are right I have no right to blame them.

This game still has Profit and Potential but you have to know how to use it. For gamigo Rift is a only game you can gain money and sell your stuff. I'm tired of typing same stuff but that is the truth.

Whoever says Rift is fine, He/She is simply lying himself/herself.
    Last edited by Omerr; 02-21-2020 at 02:54 AM.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Telaran

Default PR letter

Quote Originally Posted by Omerr View Post
    Rift is already dead not dying. EU is literal ghost town I dont know about NA. Same people, same faces, same stuff why should people stick up with this game when others are throwing tons of stuff.

People's are willing to pay when they see something fresh or at least challenging. Right now Rift in a state no one can recover. Servers are still not stable, tons of bug still going on Hotfixes are crashing servers imagine how bad it is.

This game need serious investment first of all without invest you cant see returning playerbase. Players are coming they are queing for stuff waiting like hours and after they are thinking that is a dead game and they are right I have no right to blame them.

This game still has Profit and Potential but you have to know how to use it. For gamigo Rift is a only game you can gain money and sell your stuff. I'm tired of typing same stuff but that is the truth.

Whoever says Rift is fine, He/She is simply lying himself/herself.
    i was expecting one of those garbage PR letters, that says we are looking forward to 2020, we have plans but we can not tell you now, blah blah blah, but to my surprise we did not even get that, nothing, last rift team letter was september 2019, 5 months ago, and even that was vague letter, some CM in some post said we are working on rift, but nothing solid from gamigo itself, while other triple A mmos, all had 2020 road map and announcement, gw2, eso, wow, ff ix, they all had plans for 2020 and announced it. that is why many players already left and it is gonna be hard to ask them to come back without anything solid like expansion, the only reason i am still here is because rift was my very first mmo and i have nostalgic feeling for it, checking it from time to time, not playing anymore but i have very small hope that this game might suddenly get investment it desperately need.

I just check from time to time to see if I can log in. But nope. Sometimes I can but get dc'd as I check my daily present. Oh well, perhaps they can get a "Memorial" in the offering.
    Just, comfortably numb....

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Why come back every 2/3 months and write these posts?

Genuinely curious, never understood why folks do that. Not just here, any game.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-21-2020 at 09:14 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

Hope. Hope of someone responding, that all the vague promises turned real and new content is getting created.

Hope is a strong emotion. Even if you see something completely dead, you hope it wakes up

Shadowlander

Most would see dead or even death as the end of all things but there are others rare but still there are others that see dead and death as the start of something new?
    This game is dead right now and yes until something happens that makes people interested and wanting to play either again or for the first time the game will stay as it is.
    Not many people will return to this game knowing it has been the same mod for along time now. Do not get me started on the over all layout of this forum knowing it was the nightmare tide layout and should have already been switched to the new mod.
    Now to some people the look for the forum does not have no barging on their look of how a game is. For me seeing the same nightmare tide layout instead of the new one tells me alot about many things.
    However I am one of those hope and faith people and I strongly believe the game can rise up once again and become one awesome game as it was many years ago.
    I believe maybe the dev team might do something to make this game become awesome.

Once again such a pity thread. Especially the so-called player base is due to their constant demands for new content, the Rift is no longer what it used to be. All the content that was added later was only half done. Players to whom raids and instances are more important, have long since lost sight of the whole thing. Basically, it's thanks to Trion and the so-called Player Base that the Rift was almost irreparably destroyed. Just paying money is no longer enough. Some people don't have the slightest idea what is in a game other than what they see. For this purpose, everyone should take an old PC game apart into all parts to see what is in it. I have done it and even changed it in a way that corresponds to my wishes. Thousands and thousands of scripts have to be checked and changed if necessary.
    The only thing Gamigo is blamed for is that the developers have been replaced, which has never done a game any good. With a new development team is much more difficult. Because in the game you pay attention to the little things, I see that the team gives its best.

Charwyn@Brutwacht

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Zyyra View Post
    Hope. Hope of someone responding, that all the vague promises turned real and new content is getting created.

Hope is a strong emotion. Even if you see something completely dead, you hope it wakes up
    You got all that out of one post talking about WoW and telling educated, dedicated people what they already know?

Interesting. I guess we see hope differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

Inactive and returning players are the worst. Change my mind.
    Last edited by Shas; 02-23-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Said more but removed it because at the end of the day I'm not trying to condemn anyone just curious because I don't think these posts are as helpful as they might think. There are plenty of others that have suggestions or constructive feedback the OP could partake in instead maybe?!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-23-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Inactive and returning players are the worst. Change my mind.
    Posts ending with "change my mind" are the worst. Change my m... oops

Champion

The game is toast. I log in every month to keep my guild in my name and to see if anything has changed, but it hasnt. Still makes me sad to think about, but while the game is dying Dawn of Terror is off in WoW classic doing Prime the way it should have been and waiting on the (err) arrival of Pantheon
    Sutra@faeblight
    Mage since 2011
    Leader, Dawn of Terror

cancelled patron today, don't see me keeping up any longer

Unhappy

I have finally thrown the game off my hard drive!
    I don't want to log in anymore and see 4-10 people AFK standing around waiting for .... the undead unicorn.
    Even if Gamigo will bring something new in the direction of new dungeons or raids, what's the point if these are just loveless things without heart and soul.
    Now there's another stupid package you can get for 79... Euros....

The sad thing is that Gamigo will try to keep telling us lies and trying to get the money out of our sleeves...

RIP Rift... Bye
    Halte dein Abenteuer am Laufen... EU-PvE/ Server:Brutwacht/Syliandra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast