+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By Disgruntled Goat
  • 1 Post By imjake
  • 3 Post By BMX

Thread: Well, I "Was" Going to Renew Patron Today....

Soulwalker

Default Well, I "Was" Going to Renew Patron Today....

But I can no longer give money to an operation which can no longer reliably turn their servers off and back on with confidence of them working properly.
    It's reached the point of laughably absurd.
    I actually feel embarrassed for you.

Telaran

If it took the servers having problems too often to make you not want to sub to this despicable company as they let Rift rot away, then you're the embarrassing one

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by imjake View Post
    If it took the servers having problems too often to make you not want to sub to this despicable company as they let Rift rot away, then you're the embarrassing one
    And this was really necessary? I highly doubt it ....

As for those 'servers'... there aren't any any longer, haven't been for a while now...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by imjake View Post
    Nope! I'm having a GREAT time playing. But I've only been playing for a bit over 6 months, so I haven't become the bitter, sad type that you are.
    You're exactly what's wrong with forums like this. Why should you give two ****s about what other people think about the game? I'll make a STRONG wager you don't even play, but you have nothing more compelling in your life than to continue logging onto the game's forums to be belligerent. You just can't let go, and your fake angst compels you to lash out at others who don't have the same jaded view you do.

But here you are.

It'd make me sad under other circumstances. But I see these types of posts across many MMO forums and I think it's actually funny that so many hate-filled former players can't make the mental break. You're like abused spouses. With nothing whatsoever better to do with their spiteful lives than log in and spew impotent bile at others.

Rock on, bud! I'm having a blast and I hope it eats away at you.
    Last edited by Disgruntled Goat; 03-01-2020 at 02:50 PM.

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled Goat View Post
    But I can no longer give money to an operation which can no longer reliably turn their servers off and back on with confidence of them working properly.
    It's reached the point of laughably absurd.
    I actually feel embarrassed for you.
    It's going to take a concerted effort from Gamigo to provide value to get peeps to cut loose with the purse strings. No participation trophy, no welfare, EFFORT and VALUE are a requirement not an option. I don't say this out of "hate", I say this for the fact that it is.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread