+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sarasyn
  • 1 Post By TankGirl
  • 1 Post By Celley

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift patcher repair does not work

Default Rift patcher repair does not work

Since the latest patch, I can't log in or run Rift Patcher repair as required. It disconnects halfway through the repair process. Not the first time for this nifty process after a patch installation. Any ideas?
    Just, comfortably numb....

same
    Opened Glyph, got crash and then autoupdate, after 2 seconds "the installer has encountered an error and cannot continue error 5151:5"

Downloaded installer, clicked repair.. and while finishing "the installer was unable to launch glyph, please launch the app from start menu". I started and.. same as above, 5151:5
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty/Unstable arts |
    guild Wiewiorki Chaosu!!@Typhiria

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Hello both of you! I believe I've ran into you Sarasyn on another post regarding the Glyph Update issue?
    I will refer to a post I have already answered regarding this issue and I apologize for you running into such an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    As my knowledge regarding tech issues like this is extremely limited. I don't quite have much knowledge in regards to if you haven't tried restarting your computer (as it was an issue of mine where it would open and close that resolved with this issue). Potentially contacting Customer Support will more than likely get you more than enough troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you follow this guide on how to make a ticket to get you the best response as well as the hastiest reply from our customer support team. Please do keep in mind that tickets are answered from oldest to newest, please include as much information as possible initially, and please do not send in multiple tickets regarding the same situation.

Soulwalker

Unhappy Rift/Glyph launcher

Yea, no matter what I do, and yes I did follow all the instructions from an email from Claire. In spite of that, I'm still not able to log in. Or I should say, launcher keeps closing out on me. I've installed/reinstalled, deleted all files for Rift/Glyph at least 10 times and still I'm not able to log in or keep launcher up. What did they do and why is there an issue. I am able to log into my other MMO games and up until this last patch didn't have any issues with the game.
    BTW: I sent my DXDiag txt file as they requested but have not gotten a reply. I don't think it's my system, since others are having the same issue.
    Celley/Jaqenhgar
    Last edited by Celley; 02-16-2020 at 03:11 PM.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

I brought it up to the team today in our meeting, I do wish for us to find a solution I may come back with further troubleshoot steps.

Super! I may come back to the game. I can stay logged in long enough to get my daily gift and get my minion's rewards, but then I get kicked.
    Last edited by Sarasyn; Yesterday at 07:53 AM.
    Just, comfortably numb....

+ Reply to Thread