+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Holyroller12
  • 1 Post By Yarrellii
  • 1 Post By Samford

Thread: Weekly Raid Rift Essence Farm

Default Weekly Raid Rift Essence Farm

I've been hosting raid rift farm groups every Wednesday and I'm looking for more people interested in doing them. We're using Iron Legion lures only since it's the fastest one to clear and raid rifts don't drop specific essences so there's no reason to do the other 2 for efficiency purposes. I usually have about 5-8 of the same people who have been coming every week, but I would like to have more signed up to speak in advance so we can start it on time and clear it before it gets too late for people.

Day
    Wednesday

Time
    8:00pm Pacific Standard Time
    Invites at 7:30pm

We use the Heroes of Telara Discord for voice just for anyone who wants to chat while we're burning through Rifts. If you're not already on it: https://discord.gg/4w3wPeV

If you'd like in, reply here on the thread, PM here or on Discord with your character name and server. Come get some best in slot lesser and greater essences!

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

super awesome group 10/10

Rift Disciple

Yaas I've got so many much better essences for my characters by joining this group, goes super fast, fun voice chat and getting nearly 10 essences every week for the cost of one lure.

Soulwalker

I dont usually reply to things on the forum... but when I saw this I just had to log on and say that this is the absolute best group in the world. Holyroller is a true visionary. I think I speak for the entire community when I say 'thank you Holyroller.'

P.S. I'll be there!

Just a reminder that we'll be heading back out tomorrow night. Come join us!

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

+ Reply to Thread