+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: DW down, no toons showing on NA

Telaran

Default DW down, no toons showing on NA

We had lag for awhile, then suddenly crashed. On startup DW's down and I have no toons when switching shards. It just prompts me to create a new toon.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hello,

we are aware of the shard status. Your toons should show once this is fixed again. Apologies. :/
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Telaran

Yup, it looks like you posted in shard status at the same time I posted this.

It's funny but it wasn't long ago I was asking if DW was down because I couldn't shard hop to it.

Default Daily DRR Failed Due To EXCESSIVE Lag

Our group was at the final 21% of the Egg rift which is also today's daily when EXCESSIVE lag struck causing the DRR to fail after a few minutes of not being able to do anything except chat once every minute or so.

I (Arthritis@Wolfsbane) was showing stuck in combat although I was still able to use abilities that cannot be used when in combat. I ported back to Tempest Bay and was still showing in combat so I attempted to sign out. But the game would not let me "sign out" but only "log out." It took about a full minute to log out. I waited at least five minutes before trying to log back in and now cannot get into the game.

When I attempt to "enter" the game from the character load screen it just freezes and does nothing more.

Please fix.

+ Reply to Thread