+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Skrell
  • 3 Post By Sails
  • 1 Post By Elitizt

Thread: Another Credits Sale?

Default Another Credits Sale?

Heya, Gamigo.

Your little one hour double credit sale last week still has A LOT of players wondering if you are going to do it again, especially before you remove the Autumn Harvest items from the Store.

I was one of the multitude of players that didn't find out about the sale until HOURS after it was too late. And I was also, HOURS too late when you changed the times and I assume did it again.

In an effort to NOT be too late again, I and MANY others would like to know if you're going to do this sale again before the Autumn Harvest items are removed.

So..., are you?

Please let us know. And give us plenty of advanced notice? Please?

Thank you.
    "In the MMO Rift, the players are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The Defiants who travelled back in time and The Guardians who are The Vigil's Chosen. These are their stories." <Dun! Dun!>

I'm still waiting for my double credits from the first sale. I'm hoping they will step up and do the right thing, but Customer Service's first and only so far response was a copy pasta stonewall. I highly suggest deeply considering what kind of ride you are in for if you have to deal with waiting on customer service.
    Buyer Beware.
    Caveat Emptor.
    Last edited by Elitizt; 11-26-2019 at 04:24 PM.
    There are 3 types of people in this world...
    1. People with buttons
    2. People who like to push buttons

Rift Disciple

To be honest, people should quit giving gamigo any more money. I have closed my wallet. I wanted to give gamigo a chance, I wanted to show that there were people that were willing to spend money to keep this game going. But it has been over a year and all I got for the many hundreds of dollars I have given gamigo.... well I guess the game is up and going most of the time and sometimes lag free. Other than that nothing really. They can not fix the simplest issues like changing a BOP to a BOA item.

Supporting a game that is giving us nothing in return is pointless. At this point I would rather the game die and put me out of my misery. All I do anyways is events and minions then I go play a game that actually has people who care and want their game to thrive.

I wonder if people like Dead Simon ever come here just to see what their beloved game has turned into. I remember when people like him would work on their off time to do stuff for the game. They were not getting paid but they cared enough about the game they spent their leisure time to do things for the community, to make the game more fun.

While I am not advocating these new people to work on their free time but it is very apparent that they do not care about this game at all. They are there for their check and that is it. We are either the only place they can get a job at or we are a stepping stone to try to find a good company to work for.

They have no interest in fixing any issues in the game let alone new content. Their solution to any issue in this game is, go wait a month with a CS ticket. If they can't fix it then you are out of luck. When the CS can not fix the issue they tell you go to the forums, like you have any chance of anything getting fixed from the forums.
    Last edited by Skrell; 11-26-2019 at 06:14 PM.

seems if I do not suggest that Gamigo doesnt care or that the CMs ignore these unless I mention such an idea they wont reply so that being said we all missed it and they will end up closing the game to the multitude of vacating players who are sick of their egotistical, self righteous, self centered BS Business models over there in the Euro Union and Rift will fail

but dont worry now that I have said it Tae will come in plead his case and close the thread for good measure

Quote Originally Posted by Skrell View Post
    To be honest, people should quit giving gamigo any more money. I have closed my wallet. I wanted to give gamigo a chance, I wanted to show that there were people that were willing to spend money to keep this game going. But it has been over a year and all I got for the many hundreds of dollars I have given gamigo.... well I guess the game is up and going most of the time and sometimes lag free. Other than that nothing really. They can not fix the simplest issues like changing a BOP to a BOA item.

Supporting a game that is giving us nothing in return is pointless. At this point I would rather the game die and put me out of my misery. All I do anyways is events and minions then I go play a game that actually has people who care and want their game to thrive.
    I actually agree and have ceased patron as well as buying anything. I am sometimes tempted but where the game stands now is just too much.

I do think however that the sale was unfair to players. Maybe some would've made a purchase. The way it was dine was just inconsiderate and tacky.
    10.7.19 *Out of the daze. Into something new.* - Rift is too far gone.-

Quote Originally Posted by Elitizt View Post
    I'm still waiting for my double credits from the first sale. I'm hoping they will step up and do the right thing, but Customer Service's first and only so far response was a copy pasta stonewall. I highly suggest deeply considering what kind of ride you are in for if you have to deal with waiting on customer service.
    Buyer Beware.
    Caveat Emptor.
    Did you ever receive your credits? Just curious.
    Just, comfortably numb....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasyn View Post
    Did you ever receive your credits? Just curious.
    Nope. AND they refused to give me a refund.

Here is a thread that goes into the specifics.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ked-event.html
    There are 3 types of people in this world...
    1. People with buttons
    2. People who like to push buttons

+ Reply to Thread