+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Black Week is uh...really only one hour?

Shadowlander

Default Black Week is uh...really only one hour?

This Double Up event will be applied during the following period:

November 22, 2019 from 7 PM CET to 8 PM CET
    November 22 10 AM PST to 11 AM PST

yeah they are unaware that week and hour are separate translations, must have used google translate from german

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

We're sorry but yes a double credit purchase for all packs but the 9.99 version were double credits for 1 hour

Shadowlander

I seeeeeee. So for anyone who was at work or in school, too bad they missed it.

they don't care if you were completely occupied by real life that is not their problem, but you just cost us Average Profit Per Player so shame on you for not being psychic and racing home to your PC to spend money on the game that cant promise future content in specifics

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    We're sorry but yes a double credit purchase for all packs but the 9.99 version were double credits for 1 hour
    For those who care, was there a reason?
    10.7.19 *Out of the daze. Into something new.* - Rift is too far gone.-

Quote Originally Posted by Yeut View Post
    This Double Up event will be applied during the following period:

November 22, 2019 from 7 PM CET to 8 PM CET
    November 22 10 AM PST to 11 AM PST
    APRIL FOOLS!!! You fell for the old " a week is really only 60 minutes" gag!

I mean, if Gamigo REALLY wanted players to take advantage of such a sweet deal and throw a ton of money away,...I mean, at the game they would have advertised this "sale" well enough in advance so the maximum number of people would benefit instead just those few that happened to see the notice within the teeny, tiny time limit.

Suckers!
    "In the MMO Rift, the players are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The Defiants who travelled back in time and The Guardians who are The Vigil's Chosen. These are their stories." <Dun! Dun!>

Not only is it a joke about the length of this event, but they do it at the end of the month even though they should know that the majority of players are not high earners.
    Halte dein Abenteuer am Laufen... EU-PvE/ Server:Brutwacht/Syliandra

Clearly a great way to get players back to the game! At least WalMart gives the shopper all day on black friday. I expect this thread to be closed today.
    Just, comfortably numb....

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    yeah they are unaware that week and hour are separate translations, must have used google translate from german
    what does this actually mean? i didn't have my coffee yet... if i was a German living in Germany would i have had more than an hour?
    ->Lyie@hailol ->Morelyes@wolfsbane ->Sourdiesel@wolfsbane ->Morrely@faeblight
    -> for free Vox mount, get any toon in trove to level 20 ...
    -> other stuff -- https://www.freegamekeys.com/rift/ and https://na.alienwarearena.com
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasyn View Post
    Clearly a great way to get players back to the game! At least WalMart gives the shopper all day on black friday. I expect this thread to be closed today.
    I asked for a reason. The Tae person chimes in for thread closing but is quiet now.

Looks to me as if they can't afford to sell credits at the double credit price. So they have a short sale to pretend to have a Black Friday. Then they quickly return to the regular prices so they bring in money at the same rate. If players bought these when they aren't making enough money now and make more money at regular prices, especially if they really need more of a gain, this sale might actually lower their ability to pay their expenses. Pretty much a continuation of Trion. They were barely able to keep their heads above water last year and Prime was a last ditch effort that also failed.
    Last edited by Sails; 11-23-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Duplicate comment
    Last edited by Sails; 11-23-2019 at 08:45 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Black Friday Week

Seriously, this seems wrong on so many levels...many of us faithful subscribers would love to have been a part of this had there been more than a quick notice for a one hour only sale on one night only. Very disappointed, so are my alts, we all agree this was unfair!

Whoever was the brains behind this one hour sale idea, has accomplished losing more of their remaining scant player base, and losing an opportunity to generate badly needed revenue. Seriously,,Gamigo? A one hour sale?? Do they have any idea on how to keep this game alive and keep players interested in playing any more? I beg to differ. I feel sorry for their spokesperson as they have to defend this, and so many other posts of discontent.
    Just, comfortably numb....

Soulwalker

agree
    I afk 3 years back now
    I need buy bis cape seal earing and autumn event yellow spider mount from rift store
    but I miss black week event
    when I bound my card time out
    so i may afk one more 3 years now
    wish rift alive when I back
    Last edited by riftnewman; 11-24-2019 at 07:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast