• 5 Post By Skrell
  • 4 Post By Ambrodel
  • 2 Post By Sails
  • 3 Post By Omerr
  • 2 Post By Skrell

Thread: Spicy Patch Notes

Rift Disciple

Default Spicy Patch Notes

So I was looking at our "spicy" patch notes of a whopping two items.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5384751

It made me wonder what now made them decide after three weeks to give the appearance of doing any kind of bug issues. Was it all the complaints, were they starting to listen? Were they starting to actually begin work on all the bugs.

I logged into the game once it was up again. I found out why they gave the appearance of some pathetic patch notes. More things they want you to buy!! Give us money for reskinned mounts and new lock boxes and then we will give you two bug fixes!!! See, we don't only spend our time trying to come up with things for you to buy, we are really working on fixes and content in the game as well!!!

Did you honestly believe anything at all would happen? Considering the closing message Tae came up with

The RIFT development team is indeed strictly designated to RIFT, and regarding the "much more" you'll have to wait and see!
    is really just another way of saying Please Wait Some More, like they have been for the past year, what makes you think anything would be different now?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Quote Originally Posted by Skrell View Post
    So I was looking at our "spicy" patch notes of a whopping two items.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5384751

It made me wonder what now made them decide after three weeks to give the appearance of doing any kind of bug issues. Was it all the complaints, were they starting to listen? Were they starting to actually begin work on all the bugs.

I logged into the game once it was up again. I found out why they gave the appearance of some pathetic patch notes. More things they want you to buy!! Give us money for reskinned mounts and new lock boxes and then we will give you two bug fixes!!! See, we don't only spend our time trying to come up with things for you to buy, we are really working on fixes and content in the game as well!!!
    Players need to complain by actions not words alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post

is really just another way of saying Please Wait Some More, like they have been for the past year, what makes you think anything would be different now?
    That wait and see would have to come with a promise of something in the next month. And if they can't announce anything now how far off are they with dropping anything new? Is it even possible? Have they hired creative talent to write something?

They claimed the game would get stuff on a small scale but gave no time as to when. When will this start? Just sounds like having players linger to keep releasing BP seasons and other fluff. I'm not interested in more shiny wings and body parts w/out a new region or xpac or pvp map, all souls restored to proper usage in pvp and pve, and tons of things in the way of bugs fixed.
    Last edited by Sails; 11-21-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    10.7.19 *Out of the daze. Into something new.* - Rift is too far gone.-

well I hesitate to suggest that a post I think has since been removed that until the average profit per player hits a specific mark they cannot commit the resources they have no belief by our giving up will be matched,

but lets look at every useless patch thats been released and how much monetization was added to the store in what appears to be attempts to smoke screen us to the very fact that they intend to do nothing until we pay them rather than giving us something worth investing in like they still don't believe how committed we are to the game

I honestly think they are in the belief that Prime failing and causing Trion to shut down is tantemount to Rift over all being the debt cause and that they have no desire to invest in a game they are somehow disillusioned into thinking we must prove ourselves capable of financially supporting now

That Tae guy seems like new ''Ocho'' closing threads and giving same answers over and over again. Btw sails you are right that community needs to take action but ''whales'' dont like that kind of stuff especially on discord '' HOTS'' when you tried to criticize or tell the truth they call you whining, crying babies and even muting you. Let them pay it, let them enjoy dude that's what I'll do from now on. I shared multiple article, information regarding ''Gamigo'' etc but none of them doesnt care it. The thing they care is Spoon.

The truth hurts.

Dont even expect them to take actions especially the community is whats left they dont care any stuff. They want fluffy new items, re-colored mounts and ''Gamigo'' is giving them what they want.

I believe maybe that community can change or realize at least some stuff but I was totally wrong, I was just fooling myself.

Thats all I can say buddy, have a good day.
    Last edited by Omerr; 11-21-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post

I actually did not believe for one second anything had changed. My whole story was more for dramatic purpose, not an actual belief. So, I am not crazy

When Tae closed that thread and said wait some more I was extremely angry and wanted to say something about it. But since tae closed it it left us no other opportunity to do so unless someone created a new thread. I thought starting a new thread on the same topic would be reason for Tae to close yet another thread. I instead sent a PM to Tae, stating that the "wait and see" mentality has been been a big part of our anger. So thank you for quoting Tae's comment, I think someone needed to.

After I sent the PM I felt like that was enough, I had released some of my anger. But then when I logged in and saw their "new sales" and them yet again asking for more money I lost it.

This wait and see but please give us money for nothing is unacceptable. In the past I would have bought all of these things. But I have since I canceled my sub, removed my CC and refuse to buy anything else. Up until this point, this entire year I have bought every last thing that gamigo has put out, but no more (sometimes more than one for a second account). I understood they needed money to have ppl to work on the game so I still supported this game this past year. And in this past year they have done nothing. Not only have they done nothing they still keep saying, wait and see. Wait and see that we will continue to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrell View Post
    I actually did not believe for one second anything had changed. My whole story was more for dramatic purpose, not an actual belief. So, I am not crazy

When Tae closed that thread and said wait some more I was extremely angry and wanted to say something about it. But since tae closed it it left us no other opportunity to do so unless someone created a new thread. I thought starting a new thread on the same topic would be reason for Tae to close yet another thread. I instead sent a PM to Tae, stating that the "wait and see" mentality has been been a big part of our anger. So thank you for quoting Tae's comment, I think someone needed to.

After I sent the PM I felt like that was enough, I had released some of my anger. But then when I logged in and saw their "new sales" and them yet again asking for more money I lost it.

This wait and see but please give us money for nothing is unacceptable. In the past I would have bought all of these things. But I have since I canceled my sub, removed my CC and refuse to buy anything else. Up until this point, this entire year I have bought every last thing that gamigo has put out, but no more (sometimes more than one for a second account). I understood they needed money to have ppl to work on the game so I still supported this game this past year. And in this past year they have done nothing. Not only have they done nothing they still keep saying, wait and see. Wait and see that we will continue to do nothing.
    They really ''care'' Rift.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

+ Reply to Thread