+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Brotherswing
  • 1 Post By Clowd
  • 6 Post By RoughRaptorsOld
  • 3 Post By RoughRaptorsOld

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extra Life Game Day

Default Extra Life Game Day

Game Day is this Saturday, but Trion doesn't seem to have a team this year? I can still do it as an individual, but I was looking forward to my fifth year on Team Trion. Any other Extra Lifers here that might know?

First of all Trion got bought by Gamigo ( German gaming company ) a year ago and I dont think you will see a Extra Life Stream this year. I hope that answer your question.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Trion is no more.

Last year didn't officially happen either.

I knew about the Gamigo buyout, although I believe it happened after Game Day last year. I know I was still Team Trion then. I was hoping someone at Gamigo would continue, but I suppose not. All good things must end, right?

That being the case, I'll probably split my Game Day between Rift and Stellaris this year. Variety is the spice life, as they say...

Shameless plug for ex-Trionite: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/RoughRaptors
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Hello! We currently do not have any team nor plan at least for this year regarding ExtraLife! It's a fantastic cause however and plan to support users throughout it when I can 😁

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    Hello! We currently do not have any team nor plan at least for this year regarding ExtraLife! It's a fantastic cause however and plan to support users throughout it when I can 😁
    ... is that 'when I can' the slip-up that tells us there's only one left in the 'Rift Team'?

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    ... is that 'when I can' the slip-up that tells us there's only one left in the 'Rift Team'?

Nope I'm farthest from the last in our RIFT team! I have friends and befriended streamers who participate in ExtraLife of which I donate to them when I can! I appreciate the cause. A lot of the time they plan their event close enough to each other at this time of year. I assumed it was normal for them to be doing so 😄

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clowd View Post
    Thanks for the shameless plug! Let me expand upon this a little bit as some new developments have occurred for my donation incentives.

This year I realized that despite being unable to give out items or host events anymore, I can still offer something up to the Rift community to help out the awesome cause that is Extra Life. This year I am giving out game codes as donation incentives, but I am adding a new one specifically for the Rift community. One of the options now is to receive all of my in-game platinum on my account. To be 100% clear, this is platinum I earned on my account over years and years of playing, my employment at Trion in no way affected my platinum and this was earned solely due to my own personal gameplay time. The total amount is 150,000. To be eligible to win, your donation must occur prior to 9:00 AM PST on November 10th, 2019.

The full details are in my Extra Life page, but there are multiple ways to win, those being
    • Be the 1st/2nd/3rd highest cumulative donator, you get 1st/2nd/3rd pick respectively out of any of my prizes, including the platinum assuming the total donation amount is $25 or higher.
    • Be any donator at $25 or higher, if you write down in the donation that this is for Rift, you will be entered in to get the platinum, and the highest donator of all of the people who want it will receive the platinum.

I'll be streaming for Extra Life as per usual on November 9th from 9:00 AM PST to November 10th at 9:00 AM PST if you want to come say hi and show support :-).

The only two special caveats on this are
    • The minimum donation to be eligible for this prize is $25.
    • This only applies to NA servers, as I cannot transfer this plat from NA to EU

Plat: https://imgur.com/a/ElrvZri
    Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/roughraptors
    Extra Life Link: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/RoughRaptors

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Hey all, just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the official day for my stream starting at 9 AM PST. I just got over being sick, but I'll do my best to make it the full 24 hours. Thanks for all the support you've all given me over the years <3

+ Reply to Thread