+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Disgruntled Goat

Thread: Patron Monthly quest

Default Patron Monthly quest

Some of us(patrons) are having a harder time getting events done that gives the sparkles. I use to have almost a week left to get done or more and it's been on average 3 months to get the monthly quest done. Or maybe it is just me!
    Basna

Soulwalker

The problem is, there aren't enough people running events that give sparkles anymore. For some reason, about 2 months ago, pretty much everyone decided to stop doing VP events simultaneously. It went from being able to do several a day to watching them all time out untouched, even when announcing them in Crossserver. The only day there seems to be Xarth's Skull running is Wednesdays when people are getting their weekly done ASAP. Groups for dungeons are getting farther and farther between. It's getting frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled Goat View Post
    The problem is, there aren't enough people running events that give sparkles anymore. For some reason, about 2 months ago, pretty much everyone decided to stop doing VP events simultaneously. It went from being able to do several a day to watching them all time out untouched, even when announcing them in Crossserver. The only day there seems to be Xarth's Skull running is Wednesdays when people are getting their weekly done ASAP. Groups for dungeons are getting farther and farther between. It's getting frustrating.
    I wonder what could cause people to just up and leave like that.

+ Reply to Thread