+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hope...I Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    The last I had hear (prior to AA unchained being announced) he was the one making a lot of the bigger decisions for all of Trion's IPs under the gaze of Gamigo. I don't know if that's still the case, but he had stated during one of the first AA livestream that he would be bouncing between offices at least until AAU is launched. Servers are still located and austin and i would imagine he's likely there due to the data center move that's still in the process of happening.
    I asked him some stuff about rift he didnt reply tho. Most concern game AA Unchained atm lets see

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

After all this time, Gamigo still do not include Rift in the list of games to download and play on their website, although other ex-Trion games are present.

Hoping that they are going to do anything about new content for Rift is just clutching at straws, given they are not even promoting Rift on their own website.

Default Rift needs a new producer!

That's right! Rift is not listed on the Website, that can mean a lot.I personally hope that Gamigo is looking for a new Developer Studio or they will sell it to a developer studio that is interested in the IP or wanted to take on the Game... but these are only my personal ideas
    Halte dein Abenteuer am Laufen... EU-PvE/ Server:Brutwacht

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kremmen View Post
    After all this time, Gamigo still do not include Rift in the list of games to download and play on their website, although other ex-Trion games are present.

Hoping that they are going to do anything about new content for Rift is just clutching at straws, given they are not even promoting Rift on their own website.
    Not on their main site yeah. But you can see it here https://corporate.gamigo.com/en/welcome/

But somethings weird why they dont add on their main site. This is so strange they added archeage and other trion titles. I'm just curious what is going on really

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

I came in here to check the state of Rift after the transition to "Gamigo's quiver". It makes me sad watching that nothing has changed yet. At the moment, all the lights have been placed above the stage of Archeage Unchained.

What makes me feel optimistic though, is the idea that if this project of "giving rebirth" to a game such as Archeage succeed, maybe, just maybe they can do something similar to the current state of Rift. They do not need to re-sell the game, but they only need to read the hundreds or even thousands ideas and suggestions the community has written in these forums, fix the current state of the game and decide what they can add to make it worth our time investing in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2