Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: To Zyra

Telaran

Default To Zyra

I asked you a question which was what are you going to do to help your playerbase and to stop them from leaving.

Instead of berrating me (for pointing out the obvious) and then closing the thread like a child so I cant respond why don't you answer the question.

Rift Disciple

Wow did this really happen? if you asked in those exact same words I have no comments. If you were insulting or blaming/shaming then I can understand.

Then again in this very thread you called Zyra a child so that's one way to keep getting ignored. I'm with you on this one. Players are leaving and nothing has been done to have them stay nor are there any plans to grow the community. I'm not angry or frustrated anymore just disappointed and lost hope on the game. They say there's content coming but I don't expect anything other than the game shutting down. And they'll most likely release a paid package in the store so good that even the skeptics will consider buying in order to cash in for the last time and then shut down. It happened to me when Tryno sold the Maelforge pack to cash in before the acquisition. Since then I have decided to never again spend money on the game.

eso
    Shadowlander

*Removed due to Insults*
    Last edited by Acalos; 09-30-2019 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Removed due to insults

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by eso View Post
    Oh and bans, deleted posts are new norm.
    Deleting posts has been the norm since SL. Just go watch Oria's video on youtube.

Plane Walker

@OP Do you understand that the higher ups do not give her permission? Do you understand anything about corporations or companies? Do you have any common sense? SHE CANNOT TELL YOU. THIS ISN'T HER GAME.

@eso. The forums are **** anyway, they don't have information to give to the players so whys it matter? They aren't even secure and use ****ty vbulletin. Also, why the hell would you want anyone to use facebook after the cambridge anlytica stuff. Do you understand a cm's job isn't only to relay information, they have other responsibilites too. I've seen a lot of piles of ****s in my day but you take the cake.
    Last edited by Mrwidoes; 09-27-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

i think OP is expecting to much from CM. the CM's hands are tied by uppers footing the money and devs working on code and even then unless we have devs to work with even the devs hands are tied ... there is absolutely nothing Zyra or anyone can do other than come in forums and pacify us by posting a few thing here and there. i don't think even advertising the game in some way is in the CM's responsibility list ... i mean absolutely no disrespect to any CM but a CM is only a glorified fall guy (person) to take the brunt of the garbage that the forums puts out (which thanks to rift's history can be a lot of garbage) ... instead of asking her what she is going to do maybe you should try politely saying what you feel she could possibly do to help the game?

as i end my post, i m just thinking, we should be lucky we can even post what we want most of the time. i wont give examples but there are games that wont even let you post in forums unless your a full patron of game ... that would definitely be one way to get rid of most of the ignorant comments on these forums ...
    ->Lyie@hailol ->Morelyes@wolfsbane ->Sourdiesel@wolfsbane ->Morrely@faeblight
    -> for free Vox mount, get any toon in trove to level 20 ...
    -> other stuff -- https://www.freegamekeys.com/rift/ and https://na.alienwarearena.com
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyy View Post
    yeah right, every one should have complete and absolute knowledge of corporate structure and a doctorate in ethics and a few submitted papers in computer science before they can even START to think of criticizing our dear BELOVED overlords.

i dont know where you come from, but its normal to share your opinions by talking about it with others, thats exactly what OP is doing.

and its frowned about to try and stop someone from talking about their problems, like you are doing.

so do us a favor and STAY QUIET. let him speak.
    Funny you say it's frowned about to try and stop someone form talking about their problems yet proceed to tell me to stay quiet. Hypritical much? You can do a favor and shove your opinion up your ***. Did I say complete and absolute knowledge? Don't put words in my mouth. Criticism is fine, but when you attack the person it's not criticism. I attacked them because they felt the need to attack someone who has almost 0 control over company decisions. You attacked me so I attacked you. It's pretty simple. Most corporate or company hierchys can be easily found on google. There's not much work that goes into getting the basic knowledge I metioned earlier.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Prophet of Telara

after reading a few of your posts eso, I completely agree and support any ban and deleted posts you got. politeness doesn't hurt or kill you. watch your language and see how even criticism will stay readable. lashing out, making insults and completely despicable comparisons will get you nowhere.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyy View Post
    yeah right, every one should have complete and absolute knowledge of corporate structure and a doctorate in ethics and a few submitted papers in computer science before they can even START to think of criticizing our dear BELOVED overlords.

i don't know where you come from, but its normal to share your opinions by talking about it with others, that's exactly what OP is doing.

and its frowned about to try and stop someone from talking about their problems, like you are doing.

so do us a favor and STAY QUIET. let him speak.

It doesn't take a degree that CM's are employees and can't just say anything on behalf of the corporation. Opinions are one thing and insults are another. No one here is happy with the current situation. Trion sold us out. Gamigo is investing at a minimum level. The ship is out and it's going to be a hard time getting back any close to the population we had. Maybe it's just time to move on.
    Last edited by Nuuli; 09-29-2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: typo's

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by eso View Post
    Don'b bother. Zyra is probably worst CM I seen on MMO forums.
    Then you must be really new here. Just one word: Brasse.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    after reading a few of your posts eso, I completely agree and support any ban and deleted posts you got. politeness doesn't hurt or kill you. watch your language and see how even criticism will stay readable. lashing out, making insults and completely despicable comparisons will get you nowhere.
    Also, this. Your strange little vendetta with Zyra is pointless, and won't get you anywhere.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    Then you must be really new here. Just one word: Brasse.

You may be interested to know she is now the CM of Pantheon, Rise of the Fallen. She got an "interesting" welcome in the announcement post.

no lies I have taken screen shots and posted them in youtube, twitter and FB to prove I made posts incase they removed them so I could point them out in the social venues where they suffer the most image damage.

calling them out here does you nothing, besides its in the rules that you are not allowed to talk about any penalties you recieve from the forums on the forums or name and shame anyone including the CMs.

notice the report buttons are gone and we cannot report each other to them for bans and warnings anymore, you should enjoy that alone since I know a guy who went through ten accounts getting banned in the forums for simply acting like a child, once because his own second in command took his 148 leader 3000 member guild out from under him.
    Last edited by Challengere; 09-29-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Telaran

This is what i originally posted which caused the thread to be closed:

He pointed out facts. Not fiction. You took offence. Speaks volumes.

So what are you going to do to prevent more of your playerbase leaving due to these "super turn off's". I myself and ten of my fellow players have all stopped playing and monetising your system due to the repeated issues we had and the lack of customer support.

If you feel personally attacked then obviously you feel like you did something wrong as pretty much all of Eso's statements were generalized or referring to you and the team as a whole.

BTW I thought you were lazy before Eso posted that. delete this post because of my opinion I dare you.

While I do not agree with all of Eso's hard hitting and sometimes personalised attacks I do agree with the underlying message.

I merly log onto forums every couple of days now, which will end soon.

As gamigo slowly acquires and drives into the ground every game they purchase I will not be holding my breath for anything anytime soon.

I will admit I was expecting this thread to be deleted and am surprised its been allowed to divulge into what I have read.

I would like to return to the original question placed at the start of the thread.

The playerbase is screaming for help and its falling on deaf ears.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin666 View Post
    ... instead of asking her what she is going to do maybe you should try politely saying what you feel she could possibly do to help the game?
    This is a fantastic suggestion. I Encourage this question as well.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    Funny you say it's frowned about to try and stop someone form talking about their problems yet proceed to tell me to stay quiet. Hypritical much? You can do a favor and shove your opinion up your ***. Did I say complete and absolute knowledge? Don't put words in my mouth. Criticism is fine, but when you attack the person it's not criticism. I attacked them because they felt the need to attack someone who has almost 0 control over company decisions. You attacked me so I attacked you. It's pretty simple. Most corporate or company hierchys can be easily found on google. There's not much work that goes into getting the basic knowledge I metioned earlier.
    I value your opinion highly Mrwidoes and rest assured I never meant to personally attack anyone.

Zyra closed out the prior thread after invalidating my criticism as she felt personally attacked by my opinion which I have linked in the comment above in red text.

Lets discontinue the negativity by everyone in this thread and return to my original posted question.

Fighting amongst each other helps nothing.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast