• 1 Post By PieGuy
  • 3 Post By MarginalSteve
  • 3 Post By Xly
  • 1 Post By PieGuy
  • 2 Post By TheInquisitor
  • 1 Post By BigBeaver
  • 1 Post By caduto
  • 1 Post By Xly

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fraud or just bad programming?

Xly
    Rift Chaser

Default Fraud or just bad programming?

Hi support.

I just opened up a ticket for this as well - Anfrage #1267208.

I bought Credits yesterday, got charged for it by Paypal, but no credits in my account.

This is especially annoying because it prevented me from shuffling a BP Weekly yesterday that I couldn't finish anymore, so I missed out on 10k BP exp.

It's bad enough to have server lags every 5-10 seconds in game on EU (while doing mail/checking the AH!) but when it comes to instances where money is involved, I fully expect you to get your stuff together.

Xly

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Assistant Product Manager Acalos's Avatar

Hey Xly

This unfortunately can sometimes happen. I am pretty sure the Support can assist you with your problem.

For other people posting in this thread, please keep in mind that this is about Credit purchase. If you post offtopic things, i remove that. If you want to discuss another topic, feel free to open your own thread.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Acalos View Post
    Hey Xly

This unfortunately can sometimes happen. I am pretty sure the Support can assist you with your problem.

For other people posting in this thread, please keep in mind that this is about Credit purchase. If you post offtopic things, i remove that. If you want to discuss another topic, feel free to open your own thread.
    It's bad enough to have server lags every 5-10 seconds in game on EU (while doing mail/checking the AH!) but when it comes to instances where money is involved, I fully expect you to get your stuff together.

My comment was based in regards to a purchase as originally posted by the OP indicated in this paraphrase.
    Last edited by iArches; 10-02-2019 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Removing infraction

Rift Disciple

Hey Xly

This should, unfortunately, never ever happen. If money is inserted into the automated vending machine something should come out the other end. If it does not (which seems to be happening somewhat frequently as of late) the paying customers should be reimbursed accordingly. Paying for a subscription service and being unable to access that service for a significant portion of the allotted time should warrant a much better response than we have been given.

Do you want people to stop buying patron time? This is how you arrive at that end.

Xly
    Rift Chaser

The "solution" was to refund me. Ah well, if you don't want my money...

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    The "solution" was to refund me. Ah well, if you don't want my money...
    they don't refund they go "talk to my lawyer..."

Soulwalker

Default NO there will be no help from support

Hey Xly

No they can't help.

I've received an email from support that they don't have an ETA for this problem. so NO we dont get any help from support.
    I have a 2x10€ purchase that was already charged in waiting.

@Acalos so no help so far with this issue. not even an ETA wtf!
    Last edited by TheInquisitor; 09-25-2019 at 03:27 AM.

I have bought credits twice in the last two weeks and got them but in that same time people were saying they didn't get their. If they refunded your money, try again. If they didn't or won't refund, just dispute it through paypal, they make it so very easy to dispute crap like this. It's why I use it.
    Basna

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaver View Post
    I have bought credits twice in the last two weeks and got them but in that same time people were saying they didn't get their. If they refunded your money, try again. If they didn't or won't refund, just dispute it through paypal, they make it so very easy to dispute crap like this. It's why I use it.
    Paypal wont refund due to a clause written in by trion which basically allows them to not refund any purchase.

Therefore any purchase will never be refunded.

Quote Originally Posted by PieGuy View Post
    Paypal wont refund due to a clause written in by trion which basically allows them to not refund any purchase.

Therefore any purchase will never be refunded.
    Im thinking you need to re-read post number 5 again
    The one where the OP states very clearly that he was REFUNDED

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    Im thinking you need to re-read post number 5 again
    The one where the OP states very clearly that he was REFUNDED
    i believe he said the solution was to refund him. Never stated he got the refund.

Xly
    Rift Chaser

They did refund me within 4 days of me asking for the refund the support had offered when I first opened the ticket. I did not want a refund at that time since I wanted to skip stuff in BPS2 ... but hey, I got it done without the credits I tried to buy.
    Last edited by Xly; 09-30-2019 at 09:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread