+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By TigerhawkT3
  • 2 Post By Rheven

Thread: Five digits of lag but at least I can tame a Glowing Amethyst Ki Rin

Plane Walker

Default Five digits of lag but at least I can tame a Glowing Amethyst Ki Rin

Will the Glowing Amethyst Ki Rin allow me to mount in less than 60.20 seconds, which is how long it took me to mount up on my boring old Skittering Hellbug according to my phone's stopwatch? Or should I go with the Glowing Emerald Ki Rin instead?

Yah. Same. And so I get bored with 90 seconds for every task or post a line of chat and so come over here to ask, whatssup? Pretty soon what happens is... well that EQ Project 1999 or whatever looks interesting. Costs to find a copy of the old game. Gosh do I have that still on my oldest machine? Or if Pantheon was started I would be there. Nothing personal. I came to Rift when Sony shut EQ down all one summer several years ago. I'm playing a baby crew on an off server already since there is hardly anything my Seastone crew can do. How many more tens of thousands of plat do I want there. Yah some alts could work on noterity I guess or I got one that could go fishing. Never maxxed. I guess cause I don't like just standing there. Which is what you gotta do now just to pick up a task. trY another server? Well okay. And it don't go no better.

Gamigo is this one of those deals where you want the last one out to hit the light on the way?
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

+ Reply to Thread