+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Missing Rested XP

Default Missing Rested XP

This is a minor concern for me as I hardly ever play my EU characters. But I cannot help but notice that my EU characters NEVER get the Rested XP Bonus even though they are ALWAYS parked in Sanctum. I took a look at my NA characters and ALL of them have the Rested XP Bonus since they are ALWAYS parked in Sanctum, Meridian or Tempest Bay.

So, why are my EU characters being cheated out of their Rested XP Bonus?

Am I the only player affected by this? If I am, then I guess "Oh woe is me." If there are others then please fix this so that ALL of us can benefit from the Rested XP Bonus.

Thank you.

Has been changed into a patron only feature a while ago, but if you're patron write a ticket.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Has been changed into a patron only feature a while ago, but if you're patron write a ticket.
    I haven't been Patron since the clock ran out on Prime. And I have always had the Rested XP Bonus regardless of Patron status on ALL of my NA characters. ALWAYS (except when that Trion guy turned it off for everyone during NT a few years ago for a month and a half. I can't speak for the years I was away from the game after that time though.)

Was just wondering why it's turned off for my EU toons when I have it on all of my NA toons. Not an issue for me really since I don't play Rift any more. Just a curiosity. Something fun to do. Kind of like how Rift use to be.

I have a f2p account with toons on EU and NA..

still see the rested xp icon in buff bar and the 200% from kills in the xp bar..

Did you check on your xp bar if you get 100% or more from kills? when the xp bar gets past 75%, you may no longer see the arrow indicating you're on rested xp

The icon in the buff bar only shows up, when you are in a location that's 99% of the time mob free and safe to log out at

+ Reply to Thread