+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: The Cirrostratus Rewards Cache - Bare handed slap in the face

Quote Originally Posted by bri bates View Post
    I see a whole lot of entitled whining going on here...

They could quite easily (and legally) have done absolutely nothing. That they chose to give a number of items, whether you think they are irrelevant, useless, etc. or not is still more than they have any sort of legal or moral obligation to do.
    Well I see a lot of thinkless commenting going here. You fail to realize that those who are left are all that stands between the lights being turned off in this joint and not. Why act punitively toward players that remained and are giving fact about useless gift?. Gifts that were suppose to compensate failed game performance. These are the players loyal to the game for some reason despite the current circumstance now and years before now.
    Quite frankly, I think the remaining players should let the game drop. Stop patron entirely. If the Rift is picked up by a company that can really bring it to life, then come back.
    May the six bless the one, on the 1-2. For the vigil has bailed and forsaken all.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

I would have been happy if those caches contained a storm cell or two. ;)
    --BC

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Well I see a lot of thinkless commenting going here. You fail to realize that those who are left are all that stands between the lights being turned off in this joint and not. Why act punitively toward players that remained and are giving fact about useless gift?. Gifts that were suppose to compensate failed game performance. These are the players loyal to the game for some reason despite the current circumstance now and years before now.
    Quite frankly, I think the remaining players should let the game drop. Stop patron entirely. If the Rift is picked up by a company that can really bring it to life, then come back.

For the first time you are right sail.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Quote Originally Posted by Omerr View Post
    For the first time you are right sail.
    Haha. Cute.
    May the six bless the one, on the 1-2. For the vigil has bailed and forsaken all.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by bri bates View Post
    I see a whole lot of entitled whining going on here...

They could quite easily (and legally) have done absolutely nothing. That they chose to give a number of items, whether you think they are irrelevant, useless, etc. or not is still more than they have any sort of legal or moral obligation to do.

Well you kind sir need to take your head from outside your *******.

This is a post highlighting the fact that due to there game being unplayable for days and then weeks on end....unable to complete dailys….disconnections mid raid that then turn into extended maintenance that goes for 6-8hours.

You are correct they could have quite easily done nothing....and what im basically saying is that this package is as good as doing nothing for a lot of people! It contains useless junk and upon further investigation you only get 1000 intel from the cache.

I stand by my comment.

Gamigo has lost touch with its playerbase and that is evident through the irrelevant rewards cache given as "compensation".

Someone stated two weeks free patron for all. I whole heartedly endorse this idea....great promotional strategy for rift....lure new people into patron for free for two weeks and then put a sale on three month patron status and watch the sales fly out the door.

And the game still seems unplayable. It's gone on beyond boring!
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Shadowlander

To be honest, I don't remember any great shakes in the "apology gift" department when Trion held the reins. I remember caches of stuff I already had, too many void stones or celestial remnants I had an over abundance of.

Trion also extended an event or two by a week when the servers were crashing a lot, that I remember as well. But other than that...the "apology" part seems the same as always. I would like it to be a bit more useful to the long-time players - or maybe scale the gift appropriate to level? That would be nice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2