Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Jenni@Typhiria will be sadly missed - RIP

Shadowlander

Lightbulb Jenni@Typhiria will be sadly missed - RIP

My sister she was battling stage 4 Liver Cancer she was undergoing treatments, she died this morning.. I am very sure this community will miss Jenni@Typhiria

my deepest condolences, to all the members of Jenni's Virgins
    Last edited by JCTCOM; 08-04-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Rift Chaser

Default I am so sorry about the loss of Jenni

My condolences to those who knew her and to her family. Our guild lost an officer and long time guild member in both Rift and WoW last year from an auto accident. It leaves a hole in game and in life. Love and light you her and those she held close.

Andracleric, GL of Circlet Jerkins, Hailol

Soulwalker

Wait, who? O.o
    https://gyazo.com/ae345963423e9df4e70beb9decad7aff

Plane Touched

cancer is no joke, dont use it to draw attention to yourself. cause 0 of the things said in the original post are true, jenni. people have lost their loved ones cause of that damn disease and you are basically making fun of it. please stop
    :: Natia@Zaviel :: Rogue :: Stuffs cleared ::

Telaran

Hoping this is real

Plane Walker

it's no joke, and to troll about it like this is utter disgusting. i didn't think you could stoop so low and do something so sickening to draw attention to yourself like this. if you actually do have it i am sorry, but judging from who you are i doubt it.

Soulwalker

I googled cancer wishes and it gave me this :

I am praying for you. Please let me know if you have any specific prayer requests, so I can pray for what you need. You'll always be my friend. You have at least one ally in your fight with cancer. Jun 20, 2016

https://holidappy.com/greeting-cards...hes-for-Cancer

P.S.

I hope there is no e-whoring in hell / heaven otherwise we are doomed. Even jesus will get bored of that **** and will send him back to us again. Feelsbadman

P.S.S

'' I am very sure this community will miss Jenni@Typhiria '' this is a bit of a exaggeration considering exactly 0 ****s were given and it has about 80 views = the entire current rift population. Gotta do some better marketing.

P.S.S.S

I actually got cancer just from reading this farewell ******** post, who will now spend 15 hours per day modeling in rift, building completely useless dimensions that no one will ever care about and typing Good Job PVP team?

How many diseases did jenni actually have? It feels like the person had a whole encyclopedia of diseases and disabilities, from color blindness to stage 4 cancer big respect for the creativity needed to come up with **** like this.

Please give us the address and date of the funeral so we can have a proper good bye ( By this i mean ofc dancing and emptying our Urinary bladders )
    Last edited by MrKorizma; 08-03-2019 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Love

Rift Chaser

Default If this is not true...

If this is not true it is not funny. Our guild did lose a valued member- Naoinsle- Oct 15 2018 - he died in an auto accident. We miss him and think of him often. If you have not lost someone to illness or an accident- you are indeed lucky. Most of us use the forums to post the truth about the loss of a guildmember or gamer friend,

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Andracleric View Post
    If this is not true it is not funny. Our guild did lose a valued member- Naoinsle- Oct 15 2018 - he died in an auto accident. We miss him and think of him often. If you have not lost someone to illness or an accident- you are indeed lucky. Most of us use the forums to post the truth about the loss of a guildmember or gamer friend,
    Just by reading the OP signature '' A colloquial saying. It means that people who don't like you will always find a reason to dislike you, no matter how stupid that reason may be. ''

It is quite clear it's that same person aka Jenni@typhiria

If it is true, I would like details where I can send something at your earliest convenience.
    If it is a hoax... it should be a permaban.
    Last edited by Dizbo; 08-03-2019 at 07:34 PM.

There is no harm in assuming it's true. So let's just assume it's true. Don't let yourself get angry about the potential of this being false, as it serves no purpose but to feed those who do wrongly by these actions.

So, let's simply say RIP or don't say anything at all, and let it end there. Jenni has passed on to new pastures, you can interpret that in anyway you like, but she won't be back. Not after this.

Now putting Jenni aside, if someone in general hoaxed about this, then clearly that person's mental health is not in a good place. This is not something to be angry about, it should only raise concerns about that persons well-being. Hate the action, do not hate the person. Humans are far too complex to simply categorise people as bad or good, you're doing your own intelligence a disservice if you ignore the complexity of human nature and nurture.

Just my two cents, now show some respect and be the bigger person.

Fwob.
    Last edited by Refuge; 08-04-2019 at 03:00 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Whoever is taking over the account should please rename the Charakter ''Jennicide''.

Sorry for her Us military husband. Hope he is doing well.
    Last edited by Shas; 08-04-2019 at 06:06 AM.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    There is no harm in assuming it's true. So let's just assume it's true. Don't let yourself get angry about the potential of this being false, as it serves no purpose but to feed those who do wrongly by these actions.

So, let's simply say RIP or don't say anything at all, and let it end there. Jenni has passed on to new pastures, you can interpret that in anyway you like, but she won't be back. Not after this.

Now putting Jenni aside, if someone in general hoaxed about this, then clearly that person's mental health is not in a good place. This is not something to be angry about, it should only raise concerns about that persons well-being. Hate the action, do not hate the person. Humans are far too complex to simply categorise people as bad or good, you're doing your own intelligence a disservice if you ignore the complexity of human nature and nurture.

Just my two cents, now show some respect and be the bigger person.

Fwob.
    Thank you kindly Fwob! My sister has gone now.. and she wont be back anytime soon, really dont know what to do with the account, cause I wont be returning either, to many painful memories. When the funeral starts your all more than welcome to come and join the Church service to give your condolences, I had to close the discord channel and remove everyone from her guild I'm sure they will find a nice home to settle down with, I also contacted Gamigo letting them know about her conditions, Jennifer had been diagnosed with cancer she was on stage 4 she had a fist type tumor in her liver and they couldnt operate so she had chemo to reduce the tumor but it failed, she only had a week left, So I hope I managed to tell all her close friends on the rift the news... Sorry everyone if i never contacted you all in time. Please dont troll this post! Just accept this and move on .. show a little respect thanks.. take care of each other .. Kind regards

Fiona

Soulwalker

did you also let them know that he was a compulsive liar

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast