Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shards down for 1-2 hours

Default Shards down for 1-2 hours

At least we are informed this time:

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5380357

There was even an in game announcement they were going down for a restart! It said 10 minutes and they went down in about 4-5mins, but hey ... it's an improvement, right?
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hey!

That ingame announcement was done by me. I did press send 10 minutes before so i guess it didnt went live instantly

Usually we would prefer to inform you guys earlier but sadly that wasnt possible

Better than no announcement, so we are getting there
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

Soulwalker

Default 1-2 hours...

Going on 3 now. WTH.

It's okay. We're used to it. Gamigo is down more than they're up. Working as intended yah...
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Soulwalker

I guess the hamsters got out of their cages and they are having a hard time getting them back in..
    This is the Norm !!

Soulwalker

Angry

Well, for my first forum post I wish it would have been more constructive, but after having time off this week and last I have barely been able to play. Was planning on working on my rouge and cleric I had started and got to lvl 70 a few months back. Each and every time I sit down to play the servers are down.

I understand that things can be complicated and even more so with the switching to cloud based servers, but the lack of a well thought out explanation as to what's going on and what they are trying to do to fix it would be nice. I mean fill my head with anything so I can sit back and think there is something more going on then we are flipping the switch lets hope it starts back up this time.

Hell even a strait up lie would be more preferable at this point. At least then I can sit back and wait thinking they are over there beating their heads against the wall trying to figure it out.

Telaran

Seriously you deleted my post?

Back to Brasse days, I didn't think you were this bad.... wow

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by andysodandy2 View Post
    Seriously you deleted my post?

Back to Brasse days, I didn't think you were this bad.... wow
    Your post is for now hidden. Not deleted.
    We do have rules in the forum one of them is not to insult other players, CMs and so on.

I 100% understand all of your guys frustration. The situation is far from ideal and we are working on it.
    As communicated before, there will be a compensation pack.
    Last edited by Acalos; 07-31-2019 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acalos View Post
    Your post is for now hidden. Not deleted.
    We do have rules in the forum one of them is not to insult other players, CMs and so on.

I 100% understand all of your guys frustration. The situation is far from ideal and we are working on it.
    As communicated before, there will be a compensation pack.
    Btw not sure if it has been said, but we appreciate you guys. At least you get stuff done compared to the previous people.
    https://gyazo.com/ae345963423e9df4e70beb9decad7aff

Telaran

you do not deserve the right to censor us as paying customers for merely asking a question.

You also don't seem to understand our frustrations at this point and that is terrible as we pay money we work for every day just to log in and play.

A simple reply to what is happening is the very least you could offer. If management says no to explanations then just tell us that..we PAY for this we don't get it free and as such we are owed that much at least.

You claim I offended you? Then how have you NOT offended me many many many times over for cutting off my paid game time after I get home from working for 8 hours and try to play the game I pay for? How could I not be offended yet I do not have the ability to censor you?

Is this it? Is this Gamigo? For the love of gaming please don't let this be it

Rift Disciple

Has there been any kind of announcement on extending summerfest? These down times/lag since the event began have been crazy.
    Last edited by Skrell; 07-31-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Server down again its been over 2 hours already

I would like to know who is fixing all these issues that Rift is having? Clearly must be bunch of people who have no idea what they are doing??
    9 hour maintenance went for 16 hours.
    Offline on Sunday for many hours.
    reset time most days it goes offline.
    Tonight is goes offline.

Honestly people without us gamers you would not have job!!!

Where is our compensation? Stop saying thanks for your patience, cos its not good enough. Actions speak louder than words.
    Your words mean nothing.

Fix the issues stop fluffing around.

I guess you want Rift to go under and have no players playing.

Just play on eu shards, they work. Give it time, their shards transfers didn't go good either, now they are fine.

Soulwalker

Smile

I don't know what was said in the other post that was removed, BUT I do like understanding and compassion. Being a forum mod a bunch of time's over the years it's hard to please everyone and no one can ever hope to make everyone happy.

I had not seen anything about a comp pack, but that's awesome. Thing's like that show me you guys are willing to say "we know things have been bad, but we are willing to try and make up for it" Thank you!

With my post I was not trying to cause any issue, just venting frustration. I hope you will get closer to fixing the issues and look forward to being able to play lag and crash free.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast