+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Linolea
  • 2 Post By Sarasyn
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 3 Post By Shas

Thread: Rumor Response

Exclamation Rumor Response

I don't often give pause to the rumor mill but in the case of this kind of possibility I believe calling it out and riding the responses, or in Gamigo's infinitely wise choice there against, is the best thing to do here to save many American and other nationalities playing this a loaded wallet for other choices.

It is being said that in light of the continuous problems and unfortunate failures produced by and producing them that Gamigo has considered and or already decided to cut their losses on us and throw in the towel on ever getting a handle on taking Rift any further.

Now I know how these sorts of topics are often handled so just in case you think avoiding this will play well, it will not. I will screen shot this prior to posting, at the moment I post it and post the screen shots of it everywhere you will be unable to hide from it.

Okay so you laugh at me and say "sucka!" ban me and I will add that action to the social media paranoia that it will create, flat out deny this event and turn around and make it true and Gamigo will surely get banned from gaming in the US given the high dollar players here still playing have powerful mommies and daddies and short fuses, avoid responding and your player base will assume truth and bail faster than you can stop refunds from our banks and should you acknowledge it like a morally responsible company and you may lose us but at least you won't face American legal carnivals.

So the ball is in your court, good luck and thank you for your consideration, may the odds be ever in your favor.

Which origin language do I put into Google translate to convert this to English?
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    It is being said that in light of the continuous problems and unfortunate failures produced by and producing them that Gamigo has considered and or already decided to cut their losses on us and throw in the towel on ever getting a handle on taking Rift any further.
    ... I'm just wondering where exactly you heard this? i mean is it reliable or just others talking?
    ->Lyie@hailol ->Morelyes@wolfsbane ->Sourdiesel@wolfsbane ->Morrely@faeblight
    -> for free Vox mount, get any toon in trove to level 20 ...
    -> other stuff -- https://www.freegamekeys.com/rift/ and https://na.alienwarearena.com
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

The op has a valid point. I did some researching on the current publisher of this game. Through several publications on the game industry, and it's state of constant court battles with class action lawsuits over free to play and pay to win, online stores with gambling to get in game merchandise. Granted Trion started this debacle, but then again Gamigo willingly inherited this problem and didn't correct it. The future is not very sunny for Rift.
    Just, comfortably numb....

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I will add that action to the social media paranoia that it will create, flat out deny this event and turn around and make it true and Gamigo will surely get banned from gaming in the US given the high dollar players here still playing have powerful mommies and daddies and short fuses, avoid responding and your player base will assume truth and bail faster than you can stop refunds from our banks and should you acknowledge it like a morally responsible company and you may lose us but at least you won't face American legal carnival.
    Um dude, where the hell is this info coming from and what is your agenda even going this dark route? Stop listening to those rumors they're not only rubbish merely because Gamigo would not face such a thing spending millions to try and keep games going and if they can't oh well they lose more than any of us but also because it's not healthy for you.

Chill out people, this is a game not a life saving operation hospital/something along those lines. Make good choices for yourselves.

Eat your chilli wiener and pray for Aileen, he will fix it
    Last edited by Shas; 07-27-2019 at 06:53 PM.

I don't often give pause to the rumor mill but in the case of this kind of possibility I believe calling it out and riding the responses, or in Gamigo's infinitely wise choice there against, is the best thing to do here to save many American and other nationalities playing this a loaded wallet for other choices.

Now I know how these sorts of topics are often handled so just in case you think avoiding this will play well, it will not. I will screen shot this prior to posting, at the moment I post it and post the screen shots of it everywhere you will be unable to hide from it.

Okay so you laugh at me and say "sucka!" ban me and I will add that action to the social media paranoia that it will create, flat out deny this event and turn around and make it true and Gamigo will surely get banned from gaming in the US given the high dollar players here still playing have powerful mommies and daddies and short fuses, avoid responding and your player base will assume truth and bail faster than you can stop refunds from our banks and should you acknowledge it like a morally responsible company and you may lose us but at least you won't face American legal carnivals.

So the ball is in your court, good luck and thank you for your consideration, may the odds be ever in your favor.
    Has that high strung, controlling kind of vibe.
    Last edited by Sails; 07-27-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    10.7.19 *Out of the daze. Into something new.* - Rift is too far gone.-

Shadowlander

Best to just keep calm and game on till Gamigo says one way or another. Worrying so much and believing rumors like this is just like expecting the worse of any situation. I'm not saying you should have blind optimism but preserve a bit of hope that Gamigo is trying to solve the problems present.

+ Reply to Thread