+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: EU Shard Status - What happens with Zaviel ?

Soulwalker

Good day. Tell me why you did not transfer the items from the auction and did not return them?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Assistant Product Manager

@Styrik

all information on this can be found here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5378861

I have a character on Typhiria I play occasionally of a different faction to the ones I'm moving from Zaviel and was trying to move to an other shard to make room and use the name of the character, but there only two options it brings up on the shard list and them are the ones closing down and are locked.

Yet if I make a character on an other shard that's locked out to transfer to (e.g. Bloodiron), then click on to try to transfer it to a shard that's up they are also locked to transfer apart from Typhiria .
    Sorry for mistakes I'm dyslexic.

All transfers on EU shards are being disabled till next patch, to fix issues with missing items/auction transfers.

Soulwalker

I have one almost lvl 60 character with some gold and mounts/pets on Zaviel.
    The realm is still Locked.

I dont understand how the transfer works

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by CarantenMage View Post
    I have one almost lvl 60 character with some gold and mounts/pets on Zaviel.
    The realm is still Locked.

I dont understand how the transfer works
    Your character should be on Typhiria - select that shard and play your character.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

I would like to transfer my EU char to US server. Every thing is possible!
    Quote Originally Posted by Acalos View Post
    Hello everyone.

Isp already answered your first question.

The following shards got merged: Skelf (Hidden) / Refuge / Zaviel / Gelidra > Typhiria

You can find more informations here: https://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/...-july-11-2019/

To follow up on that. We are planning compensation packs. They will be issued during the end of July or beginning of August as stated in our merge newspost.

Regarding unanswered tickets. Please contact CM Zyra with your ticketid. She can surely poke the CS team.

At this time, it is not possible to transfer between EU and NA.

Different physical locations, EU on/in the cloud.. not gonna happen anytime soon.

Soulwalker

Default Follow-up on compensation

Hello,

Can you tell me what compensation is granted and how to get it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acalos View Post
    Hello everyone.

Isp already answered your first question.

The following shards got merged: Skelf (Hidden) / Refuge / Zaviel / Gelidra > Typhiria

You can find more informations here: https://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/...-july-11-2019/

To follow up on that. We are planning compensation packs. They will be issued during the end of July or beginning of August as stated in our merge newspost.

Regarding unanswered tickets. Please contact CM Zyra with your ticketid. She can surely poke the CS team.

It's not gone out yet and I don't think we've heard what it's going to be yet either. I'm wondering: Will this compensation for the merge also include the promised compensation for the previous server issues which prevented some people from playing the game?

And, of course, when can we expect to hear something about it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2