+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Toons, names, tickets - gamigo, where are you?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    That's great for you, but that isn't the case for all tickets apparently. Nothing, no response, no updates, nothing.
    The GM needed information from me, but unfortunately I could not give them and I wanted to closed the ticket. He wrote back two days later and I was really surprised about this friendly sign. He searched himself the needed information and solved my problem. I am really pleased and if i could I would send him cookies - that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    Ouchies - I guess they aren't willing to help there? I know that [not in the past year, but before that] Trion employees did help in such cases and restored stuff and toons ...
    That was my personally fault. It was sad and I grumbled about myself. But it was just a dimension with a collection of stones and boulders. I can make me a new dimension with some materials, give it to a new character and collect quickly some new boulders. Never mind. I think it would not be right to contact the customer service with every little problem. Seriously tickets would have unnecessary longer waiting times.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by derpfx View Post
    So despite the fact they didn't say whether or not they'd even created a ticket, you automatically assume that they wouldn't help here.

You mentioned names and I answered it before but apparently because I don't pay (I do) and haven't been around or paying attention (I have also). You know a lot of people lost their preferred names, even to people who have been inactive for years (like me, again!) - You know what? It's just too bad. My main char has had to rename again but honestly it's not the end of the world. If your name matters that much then transfer to another shard and use it there.

You also moaned about customer service - I've seen mixed reports of this being either a lengthy wait or a quick resolution. If it was the former I'd just go straight to Zyra on Discord, she answers fairly quickly and will help however she can.

Of course you won't do that though, because I don't pay and I haven't been paying attention... despite having all my toons in order before the merge.
    Apparently you have a reading and/or comprehension problem as well. Again you are seeing things that aren't there, trying to establish facts that don't exist.

You can keep on patting yourself on the back for being the best toddler in class, I don't mind one bit. Want a sticker? It just has nothing to do with the issues created by Gamigo.

Rift Chaser

Not sure about you but I **** on Gamigo a lot, and used to **** on Trion. Came back after 1.5 years, and sent in two tickets. One was having my email associated to the game changed and the other IP address issues. Both were solved within a week. 2 days for one ticket and 3 for the other. Not a patron, and have spent barely any money on the game.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #19

Quote Originally Posted by derpfx View Post
    If it was the former I'd just go straight to Zyra on Discord, she answers fairly quickly and will help however she can.
    Just to add: I'm also available here via PM. If anyone ever has any issue with a ticket I'll gladly check with CS what the issue might be.^^
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Just to add: I'm also available here via PM. If anyone ever has any issue with a ticket I'll gladly check with CS what the issue might be.^^
    I'm still waiting for get my original forum account back, btw. it's been what? 2 months now?
    Mage

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #21

Quote Originally Posted by loqque View Post
    I'm still waiting for get my original forum account back, btw. it's been what? 2 months now?
    And it's still a WIP. If you remember I told you it's a weird situation.^^
    Discord: Zyra#0666

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2