+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where's Summerfest?

Soulwalker

Default Where's Summerfest?

So I know this question has probably been asked before but I'm just kind of curious if anyone has any idea for when we should expect summerfest? People in my guild have been waiting for awhile and it's getting to the point where most people think it's cancelled in favor of other events like shiny shenanigans and call to arms. I can understand that there are delays due to Gamingo still trying to figure out this system and how to get large events like this running but I really just wish we could at least have a possible ETA. That said, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they'll see us through the next couple years for this game.
    Last edited by Wolftime; 07-10-2019 at 12:07 PM.

check back in fall

no summerfest is not cancelled.
    summerfest typically starts in the middle of july, sometimes a few weeks later and sometimes earlier.
    CTA and shiny are not replacing the 4 main seasonal events.. these are ADDITIONAL mini events.

Soulwalker

Oh ok thanks for the answer, just had some people in game getting a bit impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolftime View Post
    Oh ok thanks for the answer, just had some people in game getting a bit impatient.
    tell them to start farming lean steak if they want something to do

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    Just finished mine! Wolves in freemarch are pretty much extinct now.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    Heh I'm sure I can do that, better then doing nothing. Might also suggest dim building since people could use some new dims to admire and roleplay in.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Hello!

I can officially reveal that Summerfest will start next week! We will soon give you a little more info regarding that.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello!

I can officially reveal that Summerfest will start next week! We will soon give you a little more info regarding that.
    Thanks for the info, Zyra!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello!

You wanted to be sure half of what was left of the playerbase also was forced to leave due to your perfect 'merger' plan no doubt....

And 'soon'.... we heard last October we would get more information about the future of Rift soon. That 'soon' has still not arrived, and it's now July. When will 'soon' EXACTLY be?

After all, it's us who are still paying the bills, right?

Telaran

So can we get the lean steak recipes updated to at characters current crafting level and the same for the other materials like Goboro Reef. Or increase the drop rate on lean steak?

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    You wanted to be sure half of what was left of the playerbase also was forced to leave due to your perfect 'merger' plan no doubt....

And 'soon'.... we heard last October we would get more information about the future of Rift soon. That 'soon' has still not arrived, and it's now July. When will 'soon' EXACTLY be?

After all, it's us who are still paying the bills, right?

they have not realized yet how fickle we are and how Trion bent to our every whim when it came to communication and that without such they have been pushing the playerbase they hope to maintain away, hopefully they figure out they MUST bend to our expectations before they shovel the last barrel of dirt in the grave.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    they have not realized yet how fickle we are and how Trion bent to our every whim when it came to communication and that without such they have been pushing the playerbase they hope to maintain away, hopefully they figure out they MUST bend to our expectations before they shovel the last barrel of dirt in the grave.
    Not gonna lie....that makes us sound a lot worse then I think you intended for it to sound unless that is what you were going for in which case....ok then.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolftime View Post
    Not gonna lie....that makes us sound a lot worse then I think you intended for it to sound unless that is what you were going for in which case....ok then.
    It seems lik that was what they were going for, which is kinda sad in its own way [they apparently have no idea how things have been, have worked and should work - and those are not necessarily the same], but hey, there always will be the little ones typing up stuff when others aren't looking and thinking it's huge what they're getting away with

It's not like we've been patient and supporting and have been waiting for 'soon' for just about three quarters of a year now without anything solid about the 'future' of the game. Well, by now we can see ArcheAge and Trove on their website and getting regular updates and information [as linked in other threads here already], and gamigo apparently needed a better ticketing system so they've implemented that.

Rift has been on a back burner [if that] and in maintenance mode since the takeover. After three failed attempts everyone is now clumped together on no shards any longer, just cloud stuff - so even less opportunities for people to play for any length of time [hopping and such for events, nodes...] Guess that's as much as we'll be getting. Very, very sad to see.

Actually that was more my point than anything, problem I was pointing out is they pushed us down to zero point silent communication with a side of vague hints at lack there of effort.

I did kind of take a stab at the fact that we keep complaining in the forums despite the insanity of doing the same thing expecting different results for 8 months now and forgetting that bickering among ourselves just forces them into skimming mode.

all our belly aching and asking the same question in 10 threads has earned us a blind eye, yes they are ******ed to think that doing so is anywhere close to ok for this player base.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast