• 1 Post By loqque
  • 1 Post By derpfx
  • 1 Post By Merlin666
  • 1 Post By Elayara
  • 1 Post By Ieatacid
  • 1 Post By Ieatacid
  • 3 Post By Ieatacid
  • 4 Post By Zyra

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Any Trion devs still around?

Rift Disciple

Default Any Trion devs still around?

I have to ask - did you even try?

I mean who the **** rewards montly calendar notoriety bag notoriety to someone who's specific notoriety is maxed? I mean, it's a simple ****ing check, isn't it?

Did you do this on purpose, because if not, well **** me, I hope you never work again. You stupid ****ing *****. This is what bothers me most, I'm employer IRL - laziness, just pure ****ing simple laziness. When it comes to asking salary, you're the top dog, when it comes to doing actual ****ing work, using your actual ****ing brain, then you all god damn zombies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Trion devs still around?-doyouevendev.jpg   Any Trion devs still around?-4yoyiyg.jpg  
    Last edited by Ieatacid; 06-11-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatacid View Post
    I have to ask - did you even try?

I mean who the **** rewards daily calendar notoriety bag notoriety to someone who's specific notoriety is maxed? I mean, it's a simple ****ing check, isn't it?

Did you do this on purpose, because if not, well **** me, I hope you never work again. You stupid ****ing *****. This is what bothers me most, I'm employer IRL - laziness, just pure ****ing simple laziness. When it comes to asking salary, you're the top dog, when it comes to doing actual ****ing work, using your actual ****ing brain, then you all god damn zombies.
    1) Trion don't exist nor run RIFT anymore.
    2) You have some serious anger issues if something like this has you so wound up. Maybe a productive post in the suggestions may get a positive response, but this just makes you seem like a spoilt brat.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by derpfx View Post
    1) Trion don't exist nor run RIFT anymore.
    2) You have some serious anger issues if something like this has you so wound up. Maybe a productive post in the suggestions may get a positive response, but this just makes you seem like a spoilt brat.
    I was asking if they are still around, you can now crawl back to their *** and not post anymore.

Yes, I have anger issues with lazy idiots, because no matter how good or bad decisions you make, as CEO, as owner, as a decision maker - if this is the quality of work your employees do, you are screwed. Rift did not die because of bad management decisions, it dies because devs were ****ing idiots, every single one of them. Check the threads on pve, dungeon, pvp, everywhere - sheer incompetence to produce or fix what's broken.

EDIT: Daily reward calendar is years old, right? In all that time nobody reported this issue, nobody asked for it to be fixed, changed?
    Last edited by Ieatacid; 06-11-2019 at 03:24 AM.

Shadowlander

I was asking if they are still around, you can now crawl back to their *** and not post anymore.

Yes, I have anger issues with lazy idiots, because no matter how good or bad decisions you make, as CEO, as owner, as a decision maker - if this is the quality of work your employees do, you are screwed. Rift did not die because of bad management decisions, it dies because devs were ****ing idiots, every single one of them. Check the threads on pve, dungeon, pvp, everywhere - sheer incompetence to produce or fix what's broken.
    In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.
    Mage - The Crew

Soulwalker

EDIT: Daily reward calendar is years old, right? In all that time nobody reported this issue, nobody asked for it to be fixed, changed?
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-feedback.html - We'll start with this, as this shows you're suggesting nothing that's not been suggested before and with far less etiquette.

Third post into the thread someone offered a solution. Not too long before Trion were swallowed up by Gamigo so they obviously never got around to making the change. I know it's annoying, but it's equally annoying that minions

When you talk about management not being to blame, how wrong could you be? It was the management at Trion who decided to invest a plethora of money (either externally invested or simply made by RIFT) into other games (like the **** show that was/is Defiance) and not focus on their best product. The devs didn't make that decision, they were in no position to. On the back of these decisions came F2P and RIFT Prime, neither of which were welcomed by a lot of the community.

You also seem to be under the impression this game isn't just in maintenance mode now though, but if you look at the last 3-4 patch notes you'll see absolutely nothing dramatic is going to happen any time soon.

the dev that did this probably the same one that gives out daily artie that you already got ... :P
    -> Anywho@faeblight -> Morelyes@wolfsbane ->Weirdo@greybrair
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

Ascendant

I have no idea if any of the Trion devs are still around; but at least this thread's lifetime will show us whether there are some forum mods left

Soulwalker

what an idiot lol

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Frannv97 View Post
    what an idiot lol
    Yea, I'm an idiot and you are playing a dead game.

This is why Rift died. Suckers like you were too busy sucking up and everyone else with half a brain left.

Not sure why I'm still here. Another piece of **** dev took over, future is bright!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    I have no idea if any of the Trion devs are still around; but at least this thread's lifetime will show us whether there are some forum mods left
    Mods are busy drinking coffee, discussing GoT 8th season and doing everything else, but their job.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by derpfx View Post

When you talk about management not being to blame, how wrong could you be? It was the management at Trion who decided to invest a plethora of money (either externally invested or simply made by RIFT) into other games (like the **** show that was/is Defiance) and not focus on their best product. The devs didn't make that decision, they were in no position to. On the back of these decisions came F2P and RIFT Prime, neither of which were welcomed by a lot of the community.
    They invested money in new projects expecting devs can do their job. Instead devs produced horse**** and nobody was willing to eat it.

As I said, when asking for salary, they are the best, when they actually need to work and think, they are ****ing zombies.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Hello,

since this thread is rather disrespectful and not productive at all I'll be closing the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    That's because I'm currently on vacation until June 17th, however it seems it's hard enjoying your time off with the behaviour that can be seen here. :P

Best regards!
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Closed Thread