+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By MissGreen
  • 2 Post By Mrwidoes
  • 2 Post By TigerhawkT3

Thread: ADVERTISE FOR DIMENSIONS already!!!! Gamigo!!!

Default ADVERTISE FOR DIMENSIONS already!!!! Gamigo!!!

This game has the best housing of any other game out there by far....come on now. Bring some kind of player base in just by dimensions!!!

I play many games and people on everquest2 are trying to make housing work with what they have but have no clue what they are missing out on. I know because I play both games and see the advantage in Rift all day and everyday. This game takes the cake and cherries to those who want to build what ever they want, in most games you will be painfully limited with building or even decorating, this game offers a ELITE chance that is beyond all imagination that it blows even the minds of developers away. Start advertising GAMIGO!!!! Please! Trust in this part of the game that at least dimensions are a part of the game is SOLID and will prove it if you make it an effort to show it OUT LOUD!.I bet folks from eq2, ESO(Elder Scrolls online), even Lord of the rings online...any game that has some type of housing and decorating , you need to beat them down with Rifts superior housing. It is beyond one the best out there....Just saying and I hope you guys take my advice.

If you are not going to advertise the game in its state, at least take an opportunity to advertise for the great things this game DOES have to offer.

Also it is still the best free to play game out there, period.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 06-07-2019 at 08:05 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Rift Chaser

I'd rather them not advertise for a game that doesn't have servers functional for more than a couple hours at a time.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    I'd rather them not advertise for a game that doesn't have servers functional for more than a couple hours at a time.
    I thought they fixed that???
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

YEAH..DO IT GAMIGO! Im with you man. Congratulatione! fot that you create this topic!
    Yeah....Dimension is so awesome!. When i enter in one my friend list guy..i was amaized what he build in his all Dimensions!. ☺ Even i did suggest one great idea (wich is not something new).Search my other topic.
    And even dont stop adversing whole your game,but when you do that..focus in what present the game,cross check with all other MMO games. This is so important for adversining!

Plane Touched

Rift has better fluff than EQ2 or ESO, but it doesn't have better fluff than The Sims or Second Life, because it is first and foremost a fantasy combat MMORPG and not a "life simulation" or "virtual world" title. That's why ignoring core elements like quests, dungeons, raids, souls, and combat in favor of focusing almost exclusively on cosmetics was a mistake for Rift. Rift doesn't benefit from failing in a second genre.

+ Reply to Thread