+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Faerugue
  • 1 Post By Paeroka

Thread: Pyro Rewards Cache

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    177

    Default Pyro Rewards Cache

    There is a saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

    In our case, it be "Don't poke in a gift horse's dung".

    Who thought that "gift" bag was a great idea? A WoW player? A GW2 player? A "any other game, but Rift's player", obviously

    Hahahahaha

  2. #2
    Ascendant Seshatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,210

    Default

    Well it's the 3rd compensation pack and just a little extra, they said the "real" compensation will come after the EU servers run smooth again and the merge is successfully done. Just see it as a little extra freebie.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

    <Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

    IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    It's nonsense, that's what it is... It's just another slap in the face of the players that have been supporting this game


  4. #4
    Shadowlander Paeroka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Well it's the 3rd compensation pack and just a little extra, they said the "real" compensation will come after the EU servers run smooth again and the merge is successfully done. Just see it as a little extra freebie.
    Where did they say that? If it's a little extra, it's nice. I was worried that this is what they thought to be a fair compensation for the inability to play Rift in the past few weeks.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Holyroller12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paeroka View Post
    Where did they say that? If it's a little extra, it's nice. I was worried that this is what they thought to be a fair compensation for the inability to play Rift in the past few weeks.
    Right here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post

    Server stability issues are affecting players in many ways: patron time is lost, daily login rewards are affected, people are crashing out of raids, and the list goes on. Rest assured that we are aware of your frustration and will provide fitting compensation once we are out of the woods on this issue and can see the full impact on your gaming experience. Since we can only determine what suitable compensation means after the server connectivity issues are resolved, we hope you understand that we are unable to give further comments on what will be included the compensation package or when it will be delivered. Rest assured that we will let you know as soon as the time comes.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5377512

    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

    Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

  6. #6
    Shadowlander Paeroka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Sorry, I meant: Where did they say that the compensation thingy we received was not the real compensation? Though I didn't read the tooltip of the box properly, so maybe it was on there?

    Either way, it does seem that the servers have been more stable recently (or I just didn't catch the downtimes because I stayed away mostly). So hopefully, we're getting a stable game environment again soon.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ieatacid View Post
    There is a saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

    In our case, it be "Don't poke in a gift horse's dung".

    Who thought that "gift" bag was a great idea? A WoW player? A GW2 player? A "any other game, but Rift's player", obviously

    Hahahahaha
    Dude you have some serious issues you need to work through. Learn how to speak to people or go pound sand. Seriously, these people are not here to be your emotional punching bag. You have no business talking to anybody the way you do and it should not be tolerated on any level..

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts