+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Returning player: questions about sub prices, packs and future of Rift

Beats me why anyone would contemplate paying for a year of Patron, at least until there is some hard evidence, as apposed to hearsay and hope, that the game is going to continue and receive meaningful new content, not just new things in the shop.

Plane Touched

the shop is the game now!

Quote Originally Posted by Harski View Post
    the shop is the game now!
    The shop is the new raid!
    Beat the shop by tossing money at it, and you win the game!

Because that is the end game of Rift, circa 2019.

Plane Touched

Default No news Holyroller?

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    It has been stated several times in several places that there are serious intentions to continue development, but actions speak louder than words which has many (if not the vast majority) of people concerned to varying degrees as there hasn't been a whole lot of action taken in regard to new content which the game desperately needs. It has been confirmed that there are various new hires, but new hires also means training which takes time. There's also a severe lack of communication that's been going on between both players and Gamigo in regard to the development team (in redwood city) not telling anyone what's going on what questions are asked. On that note though it was just announced that we'll for sure be getting answers to a lot of our questions next week:

On top of that there was an announcement about some new publishers joining gamigo's team: https://gamigo-corporate.prezly.com/...erations-team# which lines up with some rumors with Gamigo inserting more management into current IPs (not just with Rift or former Trion games)

For now it's "they say they intend to continue development and that the game has a future. Some of us are more optimistic and others aren't and or have jumped ship already so there's no clear answer really until we see what they have to say next week.
    I do not follow Discord- I only pop into the forums a couple times a week to see if there is anything new. My guild is still pretty dead- and has been since the mass migration of raiders after SFP. If there is some news - now that it has been a week- please let us know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Andracleric View Post
    I do not follow Discord- I only pop into the forums a couple times a week to see if there is anything new. My guild is still pretty dead- and has been since the mass migration of raiders after SFP. If there is some news - now that it has been a week- please let us know. Thanks.
    3 week passed and still there is no answer

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2