+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By VeeK
  • 1 Post By Aranka

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Pass + Events

Default Battle Pass + Events

Heya ,

Yesterday i read something about Season One of BP ends in about 4 weeks ... so end of the month. Don´t know if you guys start Season Two right away or not but it would be really cool (if there are still Quests in there like in Season One "participate in event x in zone y" etc.), if you can implement a new Skill or somekind of reactive Button to start Zoneevents... i mean only if there wasn´t one for like 10 hours straight or something.
    Since we have sort of stuff in Shop already it shouldn't be to hard to make something like that.
    It really annoys me, that i constantly miss BP experience cause of Zones like Tyrant's Throne or PTW.
    The TT-Event doesnt pop up for weeks/months/years ^^ and normaly you dont find many people to come to the Zone in the hopes that it is starting.
    And for example today i had PTW ... was online quite some time before the big 8hours Primetime-Downtime, and after the Shards went online again , for about another 2hours. Nothing happend there. Big fat nothing.
    So maybe some kind of Skill or Item or Button or Popup or whatever would be nice to get Events going in Zones that doesnt have anything to start in the Shop already.

Ach ja ... ich vergaß, dass ja nun wohl vermehrt Deutsch verstanden wird im Team. Oder auch nicht... Keine Ahnung xD

Auf jeden Fall hab ich gestern hier im Forum gelesen, dass die Season One vom Battle Pass wohl noch ca 4 Wochen geht. Also bis ende des Monats. Also keine Ahnung ob ihr Season 2 direkt startet, oder erstmal pausiert ... es wäre auf jeden sehr cool, wenn ihr irgendwas einbaut, damit man Events in Zonen starten kann, die eigentlich gar nicht mehr besucht werden und wofür es noch nichts im Shop gibt. Ich mein, es gibt ja eh schon verschiedene Teile zu kaufen, mit denen man in bestimmten Zonen welche starten kann... aber speziell zb nicht für TT und PTW. Es ist echt ärgerlich wenn dort einfach nichts passiert und sich auch nicht wirklich welche finden lassen, die in die Zone kommen.
    Nervt mich halt gerade sehr, da ich kürzlich erst den BP gekauft habe und jetzt schon öfter XP liegen hab lassen müssen, da Events in diesen Zonen nicht starten.
    Last edited by Irondwarf; 06-05-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Irondwarf View Post
    Yesterday i read something about Season One of BP ends in about 4 weeks ... so end of the month.
    Where exactly did you read this? So far, at least from what I can see, nothing official has been announced concerning a specific end date, only that they would give a month of notice before whatever that date may be. So if you read it yesterday, please find it and either link or copy/paste it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Where exactly did you read this? So far, at least from what I can see, nothing official has been announced concerning a specific end date, only that they would give a month of notice before whatever that date may be. So if you read it yesterday, please find it and either link or copy/paste it here.
    That wasn´t the main point of my post xD but its here. BUT i have to correct myself, sorry for that. He wrote "AT LEAST 4 weeks". I was under the impression he wrote about 4 weeks. So nevermind ;)
    But since i saw my BP-Dailies just now , with 3 of them involving Events ... i really hope they implement something like this.
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Hello!

Seshatar meant that the first Season is at least running for another 4 weeks, because the team promised a 4 weeks of a heads up. However, we have not yet officially announced the end, so you can take it easy still.

DE: Wie erwähnt sagt das Team mindestens 4 Wochen vorher Bescheid, wann die erste Season endet. Da dies noch nicht der Fall gewesen ist, kannst du noch relativ beruhigt sein und deinen Battle Pass weiter leveln.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Telaran

Some zones should not be in the circulation PTW and Tyrant's Throne being easy ones to see why not. There is too little churn in these zones and almost no reason for people to repeat this content no matter how much you liked it. The events are a huge undertaking to get through and have a high percentage of failure or non-engagement. Ember Isle, and Dendrome are really only saved by the unstable events that happen there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello!

Seshatar meant that the first Season is at least running for another 4 weeks, because the team promised a 4 weeks of a heads up. However, we have not yet officially announced the end, so you can take it easy still.

DE: Wie erwähnt sagt das Team mindestens 4 Wochen vorher Bescheid, wann die erste Season endet. Da dies noch nicht der Fall gewesen ist, kannst du noch relativ beruhigt sein und deinen Battle Pass weiter leveln.
    Erst mal Danke für deine Antwort @Zyra ;) Aber wie ich ja schon bereits über deinem Post klar gestellt hatte, war das ein Fehler meinerseits und habe einfach gedacht er meint "noch" 4 Wochen anstatt mindestens.
    Aber darum geht es mir ja generell nicht. Wie VeeK schon anmerkt, sind diese beiden Zonen (PTW und TT) extrem schlecht zu bewältigen auf EU-Seite, wenn sie im BP auftauchen. MMn sollte jede Daily/Weekly Quests doch relativ gut zu schaffen sein, wenn sie dort auftaucht. Gerade aber bei diesen Zonen ist es nicht besonders cool. Das Event in TT spawnt quasi nie. Und da wir im Shop ja eh schon solche Items haben, womit wir Events starten können, könnte man ja vielleicht mal drüber nachdenken, so etwas auch für die beiden Zonen zu implementieren. Im großen und ganzen mag ich den BP. Macht halt für mich einfach fun, bissl was anderes zu machen und dafür, mehr oder weniger, direkt kleine Belohnungen zu bekommen. Wenn dann aber TT oder PTW drinnen sind, krieg ich direkt nen Brechreiz, da die das eine gar nicht aufgeht und das andere mit massivem Warten und Glück zusammen hängt.
    Mit Glück meine ich nicht unbedingt, dass was spawnt ( das sowieso) aber auch ob es fehl schlägt oder gelingt. Während man die Risse macht, kann es schnell passieren das die Wardstones platt gemacht werden, weil man sich ja alleine nicht um alles kümmern kann. Und es gibt im Moment nicht wirklich viele, die gerne in diese Zonen gehen nur um irgendwelche Wardstones zu bewachen xD

EN:
    First of all thx for your response @Zyra But as you can see, i already mentioned my mistake one post above yours. Just read it wrong what he wrote. But that wasnt the whole point of what i was trying to say.
    What VeeK wrote is correct. Both of those Zones (PTW and TT) are really bad to finish on EU-Side, if they are part of the BP. In my opinion should every daily/weekly quest available in BP be "easy" doable. But in those zones it isn´t cool. TT-Event never spawns for example.
    And since we already have items in the shop that can spawn events ... maybe you guys can think about adding new ones for both of that zones.
    I like the BP. For me personaly, it´s fun to play some other stuff and get small goodies as rewards. But when i see, that TT or PTW is in the mix again... i want to vomit. One never spawns and the other is either extrem long waiting times or pure luck. And with luck i don´t mean that it spawns but also if fails or not. It can happen really fast, that the Wardstones getting wrecked while you do the 6 rifts. And in the current state of the game there are not many people who want to stand there and guard Wardstones in old Zones. xD
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

sidenote for the PTW evens.. it takes 2 people to do the event.. preferably both level 65 or up..

One to guard one wardstone, the other to close 6 rifts
    level 70 with some recalls might even solo that event..

the problem with tyrants throne is, that the event can easily be done with maybe 10 level 70s in less than 10 minutes It is usually over fast, so missing the anouncement can make you miss the entire event

And @Gamigo.. this will get worse after shard merges, if nothing is done about the event triggers and cooldowns.. You will not get more ovents on the same shard, unless you will allow multiple events going at the same time in different zones ( more than the regular 2 or 3 max in Mathosia for example) on the same shard.

Another option would be to adjust the requirements for battlepas quests... not zone specific events, but map-specific events...

+ Reply to Thread