+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Faerugue
  • 1 Post By Faerugue
  • 3 Post By Faerugue

Thread: Mergers and deletions less than a day away and still just about ZERO information?

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,655

    Default Mergers and deletions less than a day away and still just about ZERO information?

    Where is the information about the mergers for the players? Nothing AT ALL by gamigo, besides a ... well, sorry to say, but quite non-informational post in one of the other threads which shows a terrible level of disrespect towards the players, with things like 'well, if you have more toons on three servers than fit on one server, tough luck for you. Maybe in future we'll do something in compensation, who knows' - that is one of the things that stands out most, since it's one of the things people are desperately waiting for more information about....

    Zyra, no disrespect to you, but if that is what you mean by 'we [gamigo] have improved our [internal] communication'... that stinks.

    Not even guild transfers have been going right the past weeks, not to mention the fact that the 'servers' [the cloud stuff that was going to make it 'EVEN BETTER', remember] have not been stable for more than about a day in these same weeks .... yet you are hell bent on destroying thousands of toons if not more... Why can't you even give people simple information like 'hey, I have 10, 12 and 12 toons on these servers, so I will end up with 34 toons on Typhiria. How do I choose which toon to logon to, clear out stuff and mail it and then delete them to make room for another'. We CAN assume you have some kind of 'plan' for that, right?

    I mean, WE cannot mail stuff from one shard to another, so we have to wait to do that until all toons are on the same shard....

    Or is the thought behind this really to just make sure as many as possible are gone before you kill off the last hamster?

    We've been trying to be positive, trying to keep some hope for EIGHT MONTHS now. How disrespectful can you get?


  2. #2
    Ascendant Holyroller12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Probably best to focus the conversation over in the thread with the questions/answers.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5377530
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 06-04-2019 at 01:02 PM.

    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

    Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

  3. #3
    Lef
    Lef is online now
    Soulwalker Lef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    Where is the information about the mergers for the players? Nothing AT ALL by gamigo, besides a ... well, sorry to say, but quite non-informational post in one of the other threads which shows a terrible level of disrespect towards the players, with things like 'well, if you have more toons on three servers than fit on one server, tough luck for you. Maybe in future we'll do something in compensation, who knows' - that is one of the things that stands out most, since it's one of the things people are desperately waiting for more information about....

    Zyra, no disrespect to you, but if that is what you mean by 'we [gamigo] have improved our [internal] communication'... that stinks.

    Not even guild transfers have been going right the past weeks, not to mention the fact that the 'servers' [the cloud stuff that was going to make it 'EVEN BETTER', remember] have not been stable for more than about a day in these same weeks .... yet you are hell bent on destroying thousands of toons if not more... Why can't you even give people simple information like 'hey, I have 10, 12 and 12 toons on these servers, so I will end up with 34 toons on Typhiria. How do I choose which toon to logon to, clear out stuff and mail it and then delete them to make room for another'. We CAN assume you have some kind of 'plan' for that, right?

    I mean, WE cannot mail stuff from one shard to another, so we have to wait to do that until all toons are on the same shard....

    Or is the thought behind this really to just make sure as many as possible are gone before you kill off the last hamster?

    We've been trying to be positive, trying to keep some hope for EIGHT MONTHS now. How disrespectful can you get?

    Well said man. +1

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Probably best to focus the conversation over in the thread with the questions/answers.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5377530
    You mean the thread where, besides that one post, NOTHING has been said or done in by gamigo? It doesn't really look like they're watching that one like a hawk, now does it?

    What 'conversation' is actually taking place? How much information am I overlooking about the major operation that's supposedly happening tomorrow, on a cloud system that isn't functioning ... Please show me where all the posts with explanation are that I am apparently not seeing?


  5. #5
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    356

    Default

    It's not the cms fault, they tell players what they are told. It's management that needs to get their heads out of their *****.

    Also why does everything have to be censored but the forums are STILL unsecure? Bruh, do I have to vpn this **** so can be safe?
    Last edited by Mrwidoes; 06-04-2019 at 03:15 PM.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

  6. #6
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    It's not the cms fault, they tell players what they are told. It's management that needs to get their heads out of their *****.

    Also why does everything have to be censored but the forums are STILL unsecure? Bruh, do I have to vpn this **** so can be safe?
    As I stated in my original post: It's not meant in any way to disrespect Zyra or Liluri, I know they are just 'the messengers'... but apparently even they are totally out of the loop, that is IF there is any loop at all, which brings us back to the 7 months of black hole emptiness we've been having....


+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts