+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By keepor

Thread: For anyone who can't connect to EU servers since like 3 weeks - FIX here

Default For anyone who can't connect to EU servers since like 3 weeks - FIX here

[Edited out for Defamation] The user aileen on discord typed for me new IP's ranges for character selection server for EU.
    Solution:
    1. Find in Glyph folder file: GlyphLibrary.xml and copy it somewhere for safety.
    2. Open/edit the original file with notepad and find the line:
    Last edited by Zyra; 05-24-2019 at 07:17 AM.

I FKING can't type IP's here it auto declines when I want to submit post. Anyone who has problem like me please go to Rift Discord. Everything is there including wrong and right IP's
    Last edited by Bombuzal; 05-22-2019 at 02:55 PM.

King of Slackers

Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Soulwalker

Default Changing Glyph Library XML

Hi, I have tried to change my library xml as per your instructions, but i have noticed that my library file has a padlock. When going back into the xml file after saving the new ip address is still there, however when i try and log back into the game via glyph, it is still searching for the 193ip address and not the 35 ip address, can anyone help please, any of the admin, tech people.

NOW SORTED THANK YOU. In properties on glyph, box was ticked in compability unchecked the box and it went to update and all is fab and I can now play on eu server.
    Last edited by meddek; 05-28-2019 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Problem I was enquiring about now solved

+ Reply to Thread