+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Still can't connect to EU servers - NA servers login fine

Default Still can't connect to EU servers - NA servers login fine

How the hell can I change IPs of character selection servers ??? I made ticket but they simply don't care. My patron time expired. I couldn't grab compensation pack for internet conenction maintenance, I can't progres with Battle Pass. What the **** is going on ? And now on top of that they dropped servers merge. I am from Gelidra what will be with my character names if I even can't login to the EU servers which are the only affected by fking merge ? I never had problems login to game until German Gamigo took over. Is the issue coming from fact that I live in Poland ? Did they ban polish IP ? I have static IP adress. I'm not gonan spend single dim for that **** but anyway I'd like to play some time with my chars. Can anyone help with that ? Ladon from Gelidra RIP.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Bombuzal View Post
    How the hell can I change IPs of character selection servers ??? I made ticket but they simply don't care. My patron time expired. I couldn't grab compensation pack for internet conenction maintenance, I can't progres with Battle Pass. What the **** is going on ? And now on top of that they dropped servers merge. I am from Gelidra what will be with my character names if I even can't login to the EU servers which are the only affected by fking merge ? I never had problems login to game until German Gamigo took over. Is the issue coming from fact that I live in Poland ? Did they ban polish IP ? I have static IP adress. I'm not gonan spend single dim for that **** but anyway I'd like to play some time with my chars. Can anyone help with that ? Ladon from Gelidra RIP.
    I couldn't log in due to Error #2025. Vpn lets you play again.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    I couldn't log in due to Error #2025. Vpn lets you play again.
    Seriously am I below human lvl to need to use vpn ? I pay real money for this game. Is it since German took over and thread Polish people like animals as like it was during World War II ?

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

I'd be very pleased to help you with your issues if you elaborate on this further.

Just please don't go down the "germans are nazis"-track. That's not appropriate.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

I elaborated on this matter fair ENOUG by sending ticket numer 1209528 like 8 days ago and know what? After 6 days it was set as solved <== someone went ****ing nuts ? So what I shall elaborate more about now ??? Trion Staff has attitude of a.... even for paying customers and that's a fact!! But event that desn't change the fact that game client tries to connect to ****ing nonexisting (old) IP adress ranges for character selection.
    I play anotehr mmo game for a long time and it is also in R.I.P state same as Rift. One time in that game I was banned mistakenly by some idiot Staff. I send ticket and they replied that they unbanned me and they are sorry. But I still couldn't connect. So I created another account, contacted GM in game and said to unban me also on Login Server and know what ? If ****ing worked ==> Rift R.I.P. state FTW!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bombuzal View Post
    I elaborated on this matter fair ENOUG by sending ticket numer 1209528 like 8 days ago and know what? After 6 days it was set as solved <== someone went ****ing nuts ? So what I shall elaborate more about now ??? Trion Staff has attitude of a.... even for paying customers and that's a fact!! But event that desn't change the fact that game client tries to connect to ****ing nonexisting (old) IP adress ranges for character selection.
    I play anotehr mmo game for a long time and it is also in R.I.P state same as Rift. One time in that game I was banned mistakenly by some idiot Staff. I send ticket and they replied that they unbanned me and they are sorry. But I still couldn't connect. So I created another account, contacted GM in game and said to unban me also on Login Server and know what ? If ****ing worked ==> Rift R.I.P. state FTW!
    ... so now you're blaming Trion Staff for something that's happening half a year after Trion has been dissolved? ... Hardly seems effective.

It might be an idea to cool off and see if the CM can help get things sorted for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    ... so now you're blaming Trion Staff for something that's happening half a year after Trion has been dissolved? ... Hardly seems effective.

It might be an idea to cool off and see if the CM can help get things sorted for you?

LOL dude I don't blame them for that I just give simple example which is paralel to this one with Trion. Simly: Staff of the game which is in R.I.P. state is either uncompetent or just don't care and ignore paying customers.

+ Reply to Thread