+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some doubts

Soulwalker

Default Some doubts

Hi all,
    I have been playing for a few days and I have some doubts, I am level 26, as I have seen the maximum level is 70, I having a free account, could reach that level?
    Another question is the issue of the auction, it tells me that I do not have enough loyalty to create an auction, does that also influence the free account?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Racos View Post
    Hi all,
    I have been playing for a few days and I have some doubts, I am level 26, as I have seen the maximum level is 70, I having a free account, could reach that level?
    Another question is the issue of the auction, it tells me that I do not have enough loyalty to create an auction, does that also influence the free account?
    Welcome to the forums, and the game I guess too . Yes, as a 'free' player you can reach level 70 and you have access to the content for all levels.

For creating an auction any account has to have 2k loyalty I think. I don't know of any other way to get there than buying something like the credit pack of 5 bucks or a 'REx' [Rift Exchange]. That isn't 'the way to get people to pay' but way back when it was one of the things to nag gold sellers....

Soulwalker

OK, perfect, thank you very much

To get access to selling on the AH, you can also hoard Fragments, Shards and Orbs of Loyalty. Sometimes they go for cheap on the AH

+ Reply to Thread