+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Minions, minions, minions

Default Minions, minions, minions

It has been a long time since new minions were brought into the game under some of the events and just in general. I think a new chain mission might be in order.

I think there are not even 250 minions total in the game so the achievement to collect them all (needing 250) is not available. At least I think at last count it was 249 or something.

Can you guys take a look and perhaps add in 4-6 new minions into the game?

Been a while.

Tx
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

The last Mech Weekend event I noticed offered 4 minion cards I didn't have, but I'd been away for a couple of years so I checked a minion spreadsheet (out of cadrift.net I think) and they were listed as unique from the event - maybe they came out earlier though and you already have them?
    Xarhuli@Greybriar

The new budgie CtA starting tomorrow will have 4 new minions.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Soulwalker

Default Budgie CtA minions

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    The new budgie CtA starting tomorrow will have 4 new minions.
    Yes, there are some and they show credits as an accepted way to buy them. But every time I try, I get the message that they cannot be sold. How come I wonder? I'd love to have them.

I currently own 241 minions, and I know about the existence of another 12. None of these are available in game at the moment. Most are from the old loot table from Stan's Fishing Lure, some from one-off promo's (the Razer thing in '14, Extra Life '14 and '16), or as part of DLC bundles that are no longer available (Hotfix Earth Charity Bundle, The Wilds Pack).

These 241 include the new 4 minions from the Budgie event. In order for me to be able to make the 250 mark, we would need 9 more minions to be made available. And I probably have a few one-off or now unobtainable minions in my list.

We don't need 4-6 new minions. We need more like 15-20 realistically speaking.

Default Missing

Yea perhaps some more are in order. They should at least give enough that are in-game to reach the level 250 achievement. Some of those that were on promotion are kinda like being in a legacy status since they are not able to be purchased. A few of the ones I can think of, which I personally don't have are:

Sera
    Sir Razorton
    Trent
    Zendi

On the list, some of these were listed as in a pack to purchase, but i was not able to find that or perhaps they were from some promotion. Any chance the devs can find some of them (i realize this is probably low priority) and put them back into Rift Store ?

Any others you guys can think of?
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

It would also be nice if the new minions were truely available without spending real money.
    I know they have added new budgie minions, but if you used your motes to buy the mech minions, then you don't have any more motes for the new ones. It would really be nice if we could actually purchase something fun after 2 or 3 events. But the the mote to reward setup is now is very discouraging.

Telaran

Well, for the time being, I would recommend that you farm around 4K plat and buy a rex. That should give you enough credits to get all the minions with credits.

Telaran

Ofc i got the 4 new ones from Budgie event which leaves me on a VERY frustrating 249/250

Rift Master

There needs to be more minion cards. I have a ton of them. Just missing some raid ones and the life event ones and yet I can not get the ach for the minion cards. It has been way too long since a new one has been added to the game.

They could have even of added some with this battle pass. I have multiple accounts, I might have purchased it on other accounts if the rewards were decent. But the battle pass rewards were meh to begin with. I did not care for the poor graphics of the wings, the mount was not that amazing. But I am a sucker for minion cards and that might have been what got me to buy the battle pass more than once.

But seriously, we need some new minion cards.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    But seriously, we need some new minion cards.
    Weren't the ones with the Budgie CTA new? 4 new ones were just released - I know I didn't have them. I do now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucos View Post
    Weren't the ones with the Budgie CTA new? 4 new ones were just released - I know I didn't have them. I do now.
    Yes 4 new ones were released, but people are still not able to get the achievement for getting 250 minions. AFAIK, there are not even 250 minions total in the game, and of those 249 total, about 4-6 of them are not obtainable any longer. They use to be in some promos and in some packs which are not available.

They probably should just add in about 10 more or so? Or perhaps 5 more? Thoughts?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    They probably should just add in about 10 more or so? Or perhaps 5 more? Thoughts?
    Well, I like going for achievements, although I am about 55 away from this one. That being said, it should be...achievable. If that requires releasing some more minions, then that should be done. What I would not like to see is any that were "special release" being re-released. Even though I most likely don't have them, I hate it when that happens. Maybe more are on the way with upcoming CTAs. Or if there is a list of minions that should be achievable but for some reason are not due to tech issues, maybe they can be sorted and released back into the wild.

Also, there are other bugs going on (like my mailbox) that I would like to see corrected before fluff stuff like minions are looked into (just my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    of those 249 total, about 4-6 of them are not obtainable any longer.
    Minions that aren't available at this moment (I may have missed a few):
    1. Archaeologist Herim (Arclight Infiltration promo event achievement)
    2. Bloop (Ultimate Nightmare Digital Edition pack, no longer sold)
    3. Courage (old Stan's Fishing loot table)
    4. Grace (old Stan's Fishing loot table)
    5. Jineth (Arclight Infiltration promo event)
    6. Kepple (old Stan's Fishing loot table)
    7. Mech Anik (Arclight Infiltration promo event)
    8. Patches (old Stan's Fishing loot table)
    9. Rough Raptor (Extra Life 2014)
    10. Sera (Extra Life 2016)
    11. Sir Razerton (Razer Naga promo pack 2014)
    12. Skitter (old Stan's Fishing loot table)
    13. Snerkle (old Stan's Fishing loot table)
    14. The Golden Devourer (Disabled Golden Devourer world event)
    15. Trenton (Hotfix Earth Charity bundle, no longer sold)
    16. Zendi (The WIlds Pack, no longer sold)

Default A suggestion to players who are missing minions

For anyone who is missing minions you can perhaps do the Drunheim puzzle over and over again. After the first completion of the puzzle, any subsequent completions award you a prize from a specific loot table which includes many minions which are included in the game.

I very much doubt that the loot table includes the newer minions that have been added since Gamico took over from Trion but there are literally dozens of minions on the loot table including some very rare ones. It has been over a year since I last played the game but beforehand you could reset the puzzle as many times as you wanted to.

I'm sure that if you search that you can find a guide on the puzzle.

Good luck,

Thunder

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast