+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Minions, minions, minions

General of Telara

The 7 Stan's Lure minions were added to the Call to Action events, at least they were supposed to. Dev post answering FAQs about the Call to Action events:

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatrix View Post
    Like on Prime, though that doesn't mean a duplicate _skin_ might not happen. For example, mounts out of lockboxes that have +155% speed for example are technically different mounts than the ones that just auto-scale with no min speed. The game just sees them as different.

No list is being published (but will be updated internally from time to time).

Yes, the Summerfest extension includes the minion missions.

Yes, these are the old fishing lure exclusive minions (but only those minions). The wardrobe skins are already existing ones.

The Hellbug rifts can drop special Hellbug items (as they always have). There are no IRCs on those. The ZONE events in Zones where the Call to Action is active (all old world zones except Stillmoor for the Hellbug event) have a Personal Loot restriction on Live only for the bonus loot related to the event. Zone Events can still be done normally for the normal, non-event, rewards without any restriction.

I have 252/253 minions on live now. The achieve is pretty underwhelming- its not like it gives a cool item- but it should!
    Last edited by Accol; 05-14-2019 at 10:56 PM.

I've seen the post you quote, but I don't think they ever were able to actually implement it before they were sold. I was looking forward to it

If anybody has different (and confirmed) info, please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by thunder 1 View Post
    For anyone who is missing minions you can perhaps do the Drunheim puzzle over and over again.
    As far as I know, the list of minions that can be gotten from the Plane of Water puzzles is shared between all of the PoW zone puzzles, and exclusive to those puzzles. It won't drop any other minion.

But please let me know if I'm wrong. I don't mind playing mastermind a few more times to have a stab at the missing minions.

... and please PLEASE please add a dedicated (18-7) Earth-Harvesting minion?

Right now the only easily obtained one is Tobbler.
    Pay to Whinny is only obtainable if you can make it far enough in Silver loyalty, and the elusive Kepple was from the old Stan's Lure table.

(Seriously, I'll be happy to never see another new Life minion!)
    ~ Hana ~ Thorn ~ Mirceliade ~ Zondria ~ Amatsoni ~
    <Mythical Creatures>
    @Laethys @Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2