+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unhallowed Boneforge Daily - Battle Pass problem

Default Unhallowed Boneforge Daily - Battle Pass problem

I realize another thread was opened about Temple of Ananke, however a few of us were given the daily to complete Unhallowed Boneforge on standard difficulty. I tried it three times, and once on expert and it did not complete. Should we be posting here and submitting a ticket? I am guessing so since this is new to the game.

I have one daily quest left for the day, and i don't want to wake up tomorrow and not have my dailies reset like that other person and be stuck. Heading out of town tomorrow as well so only a few hours to do the dailies tomorrow.

Hope the ticket is responded to and credit is given or the quest is abandoned or refreshed somehow?

Did anyone get this quest and actually have it complete for them for BP Credit? Thx !
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

I've done it several times on standard difficulty, mentored down and up and threw in a expert difficulty even. Tried it on an alt and got the achievement [Standard: Unhallowed Boneforge]. and still no credit. Someone said in chat that you had to wait a while for it to give credit so I stayed in the instance for 15 minutes. no luck. Not going to ticket this as I am sure it has been ticketed to death by now, just going to move on.
    Meamir@Wolfsbane GM "Old Farts"

well after i cleared it on standard, i went afk for like 2 hours, online, so no credit. I did ticket it tho
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Soulwalker

Same problem with Standard: Unhallowed Boneforge.

I cleared 3 times with mentor but still not finished...

Soulwalker

Default Unhollowed Boneforge Standard

this is day 3 for that quest I've tried mentored down, expert mode, try it on 4 different toons, got the achievement on those toons. Then I did it on all the shards and still no credit I did put a ticket in but no answer doubt I will hear back

I did this today on expert with my lvl 70 mage and it completed when i killed the last boss. I did it solo and had no problems whatsoever my battle pass showed it was completed before I left the dungeon.
    Purrr@Faeblight, Meowie@Faeblight, Purrfect@Faeblight, Purrdie@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

Soulwalker

Its not expert people are having a issue with. Its Standard that's bugged...

+ Reply to Thread