+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Prime Dungeon and Raid mount pool shifting to live

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    I'd like to see those old raids added WITH PROPER MENTORING into the LFR tool. If you then queue via LFR, the cosmetic/mount drops are enabled.

Adding mount drops and cosmetics to raids which you can solo nowadays is quite pointless, either make the raids interesting for groups (with some decent challenge) -OR- add them in another (non pointless) way -OR- sell them for cash in the RIFT store.
    I agree. Mentoring is so broken atm that this isn't a realistic option. Fixing mentoring would take lots of time and they may need to overhaul souls, because some souls scale better with level and stats than others. But if they manage to do so it will improve the game forever.

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dico View Post
    I agree. Mentoring is so broken atm that this isn't a realistic option. Fixing mentoring would take lots of time and they may need to overhaul souls, because some souls scale better with level and stats than others. But if they manage to do so it will improve the game forever.
    The soul system needed proper scaling dating back to the rollout of NT...

Gamigo has a challenge in their dojo and with the blatant silence, I don't think they have sorted out any form of game plan to move forward. Hopefully, they can put their thinking caps on, get the necessary team together and bring good things to the game and bring it back to AAA status.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Madarablackgetsuga View Post
    no mounts drop in any instance
    however there is a conquer achieve mount for RoS, ID, PBB which is where I second the request to add more rewards for chieves and if added to old ones a retroactive reward would be appreciated

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #19

Hello!

Unfortunately there are currently no plans to integrate loot tables from Prime into the live servers.

Best regards,

Z.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Quote Originally Posted by Varuge View Post
    We can all agree that we would enjoy a properly tuned LFR system for the old raids, however the LFR system on prime is so broken it would probably drive away many of the long time players if you were to implement the forced mentoring into running old dungeons just for fluff items. If the LFR were tuned properly then it would be a different story. We all would like new content but i think we can all agree that at the minimum it would be great if they just took the loot tables from prime, the 32 slot bags from dungeons, dark lev from RoS, ect, and just put them in their respective raids and dungeons so that you could grab a few friends and go back and enjoy the old content. Chase achievements, get some fun new mounts, pets, fluff items, and have some fun and have something to do.

forced mentoring of some sort or auto scale the mob to the lvl of group walking in is the only way to do this. if they are going to simply throw in the items so that anyone can potentially walk in single handedly at 70 and without dyeing as i said in another thread, like with the mount you can get from river of souls then seriously, don't bother bringing in the items to live. wait till you have the resources to introduce them the right way. I'm sooo tired of seeing rift take the easy way out just to satisfy the ones that is afraid of a real raid challenge ... just like river of souls, NO ONE should be able to single handily by themselves walk away with the mount without dyeing at this point in game. the fact you are 70 should only mean that the mobs would be that much harder.
    -> Anywho@faeblight -> Morelyes@wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2