+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: DEVS: Plz fix Personal Summons Harassment issue

Telaran

Default simple fix

A simple fix would just be to make the personal summons go on cd whether it is accepted or not accepted. The raid summons only affects those in your party. Its the personal single summons being abused. If it goes on cd for an hour on them yeah they might summon you once and you decline and then i doubt they have the fortitude to sit there and do it every hour. At the moment if the person declines the summon doesn't go on cd and they can spam you over and over again.
    Last edited by fearhi; 03-13-2019 at 01:22 PM.
    Major Constipator the bad dream
    Primaelfear
    feardonkey and others

Please do something about this. Now they have their friends in on this little griefing/game and this person (Sending message to dev) Summoned me over and over, so i figured i would take the summon to put his on CD, however it ported me to Meridian on Seastone, causing me (raid lead) to be removed from the raid and leaving everyone in raid confused. Everyone knows who it was since it was on the screen. This also put me in harms way causing a guardian to be ported into Meridian on Seastone.

I feel you should perma ban these people. We all have proof of who is doing this.. Please do something to fix this ability and ban those who are intentionally griefing people in the game.

This is against your CoD and this is a major violation, not a minor one. I will pass this info on to the devs/CMs. Thank you.
    Last edited by Onebutton; 03-15-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Shield of Telara

I wish you the best of luck with this. Trion would do nothing about griefing, maybe Gamingo will be different, I doubt it.

I was harassed to where I could no longer PvP because of one persons harassment. I sent SS and videos of what this person was doing to me, and Tion did nothing to stop it. It is sad that games allow certain kinds of griefing in game. I take it your ticket has gone no where? I know mine didn't.

Xly
    Rift Chaser

This is so annoying to read, having such a nice and useful ability abused in this way. Easiest fix: Set loyaltly to Zero for the people abusing this ... if you don't wanna outright ban them.
    Last edited by Xly; 03-16-2019 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    I wish you the best of luck with this. Trion would do nothing about griefing, maybe Gamingo will be different, I doubt it.

I was harassed to where I could no longer PvP because of one persons harassment. I sent SS and videos of what this person was doing to me, and Tion did nothing to stop it. It is sad that games allow certain kinds of griefing in game. I take it your ticket has gone no where? I know mine didn't.
    Let's hope so. I have not heard anything back from CS. This is why I posted here in case they might assist or nudge them to take action. Also it is a *fix* that should be applied in either case. I still feel the best action is to prevent any sort of personal summons to anyone whom is ignoring you. The idea should be to stop any form of harassment in game they can.

I do like the party only suggestion and the CD suggestion as well, however people will still abuse it by sitting in game and do it every hour if it is not removed. Just the nature of malicious people - they won't stop!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #21

Hi there!

We are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.

Liluri
    Last edited by Liluri; 03-20-2019 at 09:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2