• 1 Post By KeraFirewing
  • 1 Post By Ammortentia
  • 1 Post By MarginalSteve
  • 1 Post By Holyroller12
  • 1 Post By Alandar

Thread: How long is the ticket queue?

Rift Disciple

Angry How long is the ticket queue?

Seriously, it's been 50! days since i opened my ticket. There still hasn't been any response to it.

While i usually wouldn't mind the wait too much, having your main dps / tanking planar focuses stuck in the mail due to a bug is just ridiculous, and i risk having the items disappear into the ether when the mail expires in 40 days. Given the rate tickets are going through at the moment, i'm not sure whether it will get resolved in 40 more days, and i somehow doubt that the new team is going to know how to go 3 months back in the logs to get the items back once they are gone from my mailbox.

I understand the new team having to learn the ropes, and that takes time, but i don't think it's reasonable to have this sort of simple issue drag on for 2 months.

Those who had any response to their tickets, how long did you have to wait for it? What category was the ticket in? (in-game issues, account issues, etc)

The ticket was opened on december 17, 2018, #1168381.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Imalla Illvana Mjolln Ketllina <Servants of None> @zaviel

I submitted my ticket around the same time regarding a holiday (Fae Yule) purchase around the same time. I did receive a "Sorry For The Wait" blow off response on December 28, 2018 and nothing since. At this point I suspect that IF I ever hear anything more from Trion/ Gamigo it will be to tell me there is nothing they can do since the holiday event has passed and the code necessary will no longer work or some such BS.

My ticket number is 1170504.

I have two open tickets. The first was submitted on Nov 25, 2019. So this one has been sitting for 73 days. The other 'young' ticket I have open has only hit the 40 day mark.

What worries me about the older one is it was money put onto the wrong game. I figured I would submit a ticket and when it came to money they would take care of it. Now its going on three months later and my only recourse which is fast approaching is a charge back, which i do not wish to do and have my account suspended. What else do you do besides kiss it goodbye?

At any rate, I wish you the best of luck, and better luck than i had.

Soulwalker

Angry Very irritating

I am in the same boat. Put in a ticket during black friday sale when I was double charged on 2 purchases and have yet to hear anything on that. Turned in another one on the laethys box when I decided to get it and was taken care of in 2 days. Scratching my head and wondering what gives.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Alleja zaviel View Post
    Seriously, it's been 50! days since i opened my ticket. There still hasn't been any response to it.

While i usually wouldn't mind the wait too much, having your main dps / tanking planar focuses stuck in the mail due to a bug is just ridiculous, and i risk having the items disappear into the ether when the mail expires in 40 days. Given the rate tickets are going through at the moment, i'm not sure whether it will get resolved in 40 more days, and i somehow doubt that the new team is going to know how to go 3 months back in the logs to get the items back once they are gone from my mailbox.

I understand the new team having to learn the ropes, and that takes time, but i don't think it's reasonable to have this sort of simple issue drag on for 2 months.

Those who had any response to their tickets, how long did you have to wait for it? What category was the ticket in? (in-game issues, account issues, etc)

The ticket was opened on december 17, 2018, #1168381.
    I put one in at the beginning of Autumn Harvest because I never received a mount that I purchased and still have heard nothing. My guess is no one is actually working on them because of the ridiculously low amount of people they kept to work on the game but hey, their top priority is QOL, right? xD

Telaran

One of my tickets just hit its three month quarterversary with no activity aside from a couple pokes in November and December. I've given up on getting a response, especially since one of the few people to get a response from CS was told they will be closing old unresolved tickets so they can deal with arising issues. I'm not going to resubmit my tickets and wait another several months for a resolution. That is absurd. If you're operating an online marketplace, particularly one as prone to error as Rift's, not providing adequate customer support is absolutely unforgivable.

I know some people that have been getting their tickets answered recently, but I don't know what those entailed specifically. Someone in my guild told me yesterday that he had 3 of his answered/resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammortentia View Post
    My guess is no one is actually working on them because of the ridiculously low amount of people they kept to work on the game but hey, their top priority is QOL, right? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Also, to address The One's concerns...We are still in a transition period between Trion/Gamigo. We have to give the Gamigo CS team time to get up to speed on not only the games that were in Trion's stable, but also all the tools used to fix accounts, grant items, etc. this just takes time and is not something we want rushed. We want support done the right way, of course. That being said, I have discussed issues with the head of Gamigo CS and we will be doing everything we can to make missing Ark Keys top priority once they get rolling.
    Taken from the defiance forums a little while back. Clearly it shouldn't take as long as it has been to get them up to speed, but it is for whatever reason. I just asked last week and this week if there were any updates: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...nversation.jpg

ZyraYesterday at 1:05 AM
    Same same, opened in browser.
    To some of the questions - no news yet. And right now I can't exactly tell you which, but hopefully we'll have few answers this week.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 02-06-2019 at 10:50 AM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Consequently, to catch up with the impact of the transition, we have decided to join forces with the CS for the next month to assist them in working through your issues.
    At least they are doing something to help catch up, and the response actually gives me some hope.

Maybe there are better things that are about to come
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Imalla Illvana Mjolln Ketllina <Servants of None> @zaviel

Well, after 3 months I had one ticket closed with absolutely zero action taken on it. The other ticket i had told told they couldn't transfer credits, when I know for a fact that they have in the past so, even if they do answer your ticket, good luck getting any kind of positive response.

+ Reply to Thread