+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By caduto

Thread: "Meditating in Sanctum" as a Defiant

Soulwalker

Default "Meditating in Sanctum" as a Defiant

I've noticed under my achievements as a Defiant, to complete Silverwood, I have to run around in the enemy home city to accomplish this??? Since I am Defiant, I don't have any quest achievement requirements because I can't get any quests in Guardian territory. How on earth are you supposed to complete this achievement tho??

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkatt64 View Post
    How on earth are you supposed to complete this achievement tho??
    Exactly like you said yourself: I have to run around in the enemy home city to accomplish this.

The guards are level 52, so you can run around naked and laugh at them if you like. Only hard part is finding the trigger areas. Took me a few minutes when I did it.

Soulwalker

Well, I guess that means I need to be level 70 then. As I am only 38 and mentored down to 12 atm, this won't be an option for a while. I did discover tho that I can get a few of the trigger areas just running along side the outside of the rock wall the city is on.

Rift Disciple

Well, I guess that means I need to be level 70 then.
    You don't really need to be more than 60, but the higher you are, the easier it is. It is fairly obvious than anything involving the opposite faction is meant to be dangerous for same-level players, which is why most people just forget about achievement hunting until they are high level. It makes more content trivial, sure, but it helps.

And mentoring down is only needed if you have to get experience from something. If not, always be at your max level.

Plane Touched

Default Run in and soulwalk

Run in. Avoid the guards as much as possible- stay hidden. Get as close as possible to one of the areas before getting killed. Soulwalk back to your body and then get to the objective. I found soulwalking the best way to get around. : ) It will take multiple attempts. Be sure to have a healing wand on hand to heal the soul.

the trigger points for the cheevo are all listed here..
    https://www.cadrift.net/cheevos/zone...ia/silverwood/
    you can get a friend of the opposite faction to summon you to the right spots too

...I have to run around in the enemy home city to accomplish this???...
    Be sure to grab the port while you're there. It'll make doing the guild weekly easier. Or if you get bored you can just pop in for a visit from time to time and feel godlike.

+ Reply to Thread