+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Mail stuck in mailbox - can't change shards

Soulwalker

Default Mail stuck in mailbox - can't change shards

Hello, i'm trying to transfer my toon to a different shard and I can't because I have two mails with attachments that I can't get, nor can I delete the mail. What do I do? I already submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything. I would wait but there is 40 days left of waiting.... uggghhh

Champion

Did you send the ticket to the right place? I think I read a few weeks ago where Gamigo said to submit tickets via the Trion world page, because they're not ready yet.

I wonder if that problem is going around because I have one piece of mail that has a piece of armor attached, and I can't remove the attachment, or delete that piece of mail. That just happened about two weeks ago.

Soulwalker

I've had plat stuck in my mailbox for almost 30 days now (and yes i sent a ticket in when it happened). Still waiting for someone to have a look at this.

Soulwalker

Post Stucked Stuff in Mails

Hi Ascended,
    I was sending some armor to my twink-char some weeks ago. Forgot to replace it with her, so it was senden back to my main. Now I have the problem, that the items in that mail will not be to replace by main-char. The mail itself failed to send back to my twink, neither I can remove the stuff from it. And the delete time of the mail was at beginning 90!!! days:-)

The stuff inside is not that urgent, but I was wondering...

Rift Disciple

I've had attachments stuck in the mail now and sent in a ticket on 29th November. For me, these are unique puzzle pieces. Their backlog must be so great now that I am expecting them to just quietly lose a few although I hope that I am wrong.

Rift Disciple

Well, I don't want to be a know it all but what I predicted above is happening. I just had an email about my ticket, put in on 29.11.2018.

Their email started off "Your request (XXXXXXX) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email."

I popped into the game only to find that my issue hadn't been solved at all. So, I read further and the email went on:

"Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your patience during this long wait and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please submit a new ticket with up to date details on it. In attempt to improve the customer support, we will be closing older tickets, so that we may endeavour to deal with active game issues as quickly and efficiently as we can.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you should have any further questions or concerns, please donít hesitate to let us know.

Your Gamigo US Inc. Support Team"

Well that's not much good is it? Now my position in the queue has been neutralised and I have to start all over again! I can only think that they are not really sorry and I know that I am not patient!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Beraps View Post
    Well, I don't want to be a know it all but what I predicted above is happening. I just had an email about my ticket, put in on 29.11.2018.

Their email started off "Your request (XXXXXXX) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email."

I popped into the game only to find that my issue hadn't been solved at all. So, I read further and the email went on:

"Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your patience during this long wait and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please submit a new ticket with up to date details on it. In attempt to improve the customer support, we will be closing older tickets, so that we may endeavour to deal with active game issues as quickly and efficiently as we can.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you should have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Your Gamigo US Inc. Support Team"

Well that's not much good is it? Now my position in the queue has been neutralised and I have to start all over again! I can only think that they are not really sorry and I know that I am not patient!
    Did they really just state they're closing tickets without resolution? I recommended chargebacks in a post regarding CS absence a few minutes before I read this, but now I'm going to double down on that and suggest pursuing chargebacks outside the usually allotted time window due to merchant noncompliance to CC dispute resolution standards. A lack of communication from the merchant qualifies as an extenuating circumstance for a chargeback outside that time window. An official refusal to acknowledge existing complaints for any reason is a thoroughly nailed coffin. While this is almost certainly a poor choice of words by a CS agent it is still absolutely an official communication on policy regarding dispute resolution with no qualifiers to differentiate between simple bug reports and failure to provide paid services as advertised.

Trion broke the trust, but Gamigo doesn't appear to be doing much to fix it. If you have in-game bugs I would lower your expectations on them ever being fixed and move on, but if you have a financial dispute pursue this with your bank and CC company before it becomes more of a personal hassle to resolve.
    Last edited by MarginalSteve; 02-01-2019 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beraps View Post
    I've had attachments stuck in the mail now and sent in a ticket on 29th November. For me, these are unique puzzle pieces. Their backlog must be so great now that I am expecting them to just quietly lose a few although I hope that I am wrong.
    If the problem is that you can't own a "unique" item twice on a character, you can try to put the item you already have in your shard vault or destroy it. That might enable you to loot the one from the mail.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    If the problem is that you can't own a "unique" item twice on a character, you can try to put the item you already have in your shard vault or destroy it. That might enable you to loot the one from the mail.
    I was going to add that, however i just received back some NMR lures (account bound stuff) from an alt. Those are NOT ABLE to be retrieved, destroyed, sent back, or anything. they are simply stuck in my mailbox !
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

I also have an item that was returned & stuck in my mailbox. At least it's not happening with all mail just looks like any returned items will be stuck.
    Twitter & Twitch & Rift Community Creations
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

try maybe Easy Mail addon
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

Soulwalker

Default mail box error: mail stuck in mailbox

Hi,
    I have the same mailbox problem and emailed CS reply.
    Change over, cutting the fat as you will, techs let go that should have remained. Smooth transition, you have the replacements ready to work with customers. It's ftp, no reason the current group in charge couldn't have spent at least a few hours getting to know the platform from the client side. Leads to a better understanding of the inside.

No shard transfer for characters with items in the mailbox. Speaking of transfers; Prime, we were promised free character transfer to live once it was done. I hope that still happens.

For the staff that is currently working without a full crew, my hat is off to you, though I hope this glitch is on the about to be fixed list.

Yesterday i was happy. I had one day until the attachment that was stuck in my mailbox hit 90 days and fell off. Just one day. Sure enough now I have another one stuck on there for another 40 days when i got the so familiar "Failed to remove Attachment". I would submit a ticket but, at maximum mail can only be kept and returned for 120 days so, no point.

Soulwalker

Default Mail Stuck

Having the same issue with mail that I returned. Been waiting over a month for a fix. Another 50+ days til it expires.

Having the same issue with "Returned Mail" as well.
    When you try to take them you get the "error: Failed to retrieve attachments" on all of them.

This is happening to lots of people, it needs to be fixed ASAP
    It's not just about the inconvenience or possible loss. You can't transfer servers if you have anything in your mailbox. If you can't take or delete the mail you are stuck where you are. . Clearly it's not an isolated problem.

At least I don't have anything special sitting there. It's just a bunch of random holiday dim stuff that I sent to an alt. Sucks for someone that may want to relocate to another server. Pretty bad that it won't even let you delete the mail.

Edit: going to do a report over at "Bug Reports" have a feeling they may only be looking there for issues if at all.
    Last edited by ArcticGypsy; 02-07-2019 at 09:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast