+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting Mounts

Soulwalker

Default Getting Mounts

Hi, so I've been searching on how do I get mounts other than from buying from the rift store, world events and from logging in for a month. I've seen many post on how completing achievements (other than from world events) gives you mounts however those posts are quite old and I'm not sure if those mounts are still available for the achievements now.

So, can anybody plz tell me how I can gain mounts other than from buying from the rift store, world events and from logging in for a month. Also, if you could state the type of mounts that could be gained it would be much appreciated.

Honestly, that's pretty much it. There's only a handful of mounts that you can collect from some of the various raids that were released over the years and they usually require you to complete all of the achievements in said raid. Most mounts were part of the incentive of buying lockboxes (which were/are likely to be completely phased out) and a part of packs. Lockbox mounts are now instead put on the store for direct purchase and some are even rotated out for mount sales.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hi ya, on top of what Holy said hopefully this site helps you: Rift Mounts might be a more confusing than anything though since we are in a different phase of Rift.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-10-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Shield of Telara

If you don't want to buy from Rift store (usually for credits or event currency) you could check out the Auction House. There are usually mount available there for plat. Currently Laethys is rather skimpy (Fae Yule Bagling and Harvest Levitaion only) but other shards may have better choices.

There are loads of mounts from cheevos
    Most of the older raids offer mounts for completing the conqueror cheevo.
    There are 6 squirrel mounts available for completing all the unstable artifact sets.
    The artifact vendor also sells two other mounts for lucky coins (hand in artifact sets for those)
    There is the Tok mount, bought with tok tokens inside toks dungeon.
    The callweddi mount for completing the callweddi cheevos.
    The jet pack mount for completing the Vostigar Peaks questline.

You can buy many mounts on the store
    You get a free mount every month from the calendar

I've never bought a single mount and I know I have well over 50 just from in game activities. It can actually be pretty fun working on the raid conqueror mounts. Hell, a level 70 character can easily solo River Of Souls (raid) for the ghost horse awarded for conqueror there, and this can be done in a single run. Plus, all the achievements you get in the process is pretty cool as well!
    Wolf@Hailol - Wolfbones@Hailol - Lunawolf@Hailol - Primalwolf@Hailol - Blazenwolf@Hailol
    <Wolf Pack>

Wolfsoul@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Soulwalker

Thx for all the information. But may I know which raids gives mounts? And how do I gain the mounts from the raid?

Also, I've done the river of souls raid but I didn't get any mount. Is there a special requirement that needs to be met?

Press H to look at achievements. You can look through each raid achievement and see which ones give mounts, but all of them require you to complete every achievement (conqueror) in order to obtain that mount. Once you do, it will be sent to you in the mail.

There's 3 off the top of my head:

River of Souls - http://rift.zam.com/Im/image/196497

Planebreaker Bastion - http://mmomounts.com/rift-mounts/planecrawler

Tyrant's Forge - http://mmomounts.com/rift-mounts/pumpkin

You can look through the mount website to check how you get others that you may be interested in, but those are the few, if not the only ones from raid achievements.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 01-13-2019 at 07:04 AM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

> Also, I've done the river of souls raid but I didn't get any mount. Is there a special requirement that needs to be met?

You have to get all the achievements in it. It's easy to do in one run, if you're level 70.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    I've done the river of souls raid but I didn't get any mount. Is there a special requirement that needs to be met?
    The Conqueror: River of Souls achievement is the one that gives the mount and a title. Haven't been to RoS on Live for a few years now but i'd assume all achievements would be doable solo.

The only 'tricky' one is to kill Herald within 10 minutes of killing Warmaster, back then we just cleared all trash between these two bosses before starting on Warmaster but now at level 70 with gear? could probably drag all trash to Herald and just nuke everything down.

Yeah, RoS is easy as a fresh 70. I ran all my alts through it as fresh 70s for the mount when I was bored back at the start of this expansion. I did all those in one run per toon. Also, if you get a couple people to help, Infernal Dawn Conqueror gives a nice mount as well.
    Wolf@Hailol - Wolfbones@Hailol - Lunawolf@Hailol - Primalwolf@Hailol - Blazenwolf@Hailol
    <Wolf Pack>

Wolfsoul@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

+ Reply to Thread